LeBron James is a Los Angeles Laker.
According to ESPN, the four time NBA MVP, three time NBA finals MVP, fourteen time NBA All Star, and two time Olympic gold medalist has agreed to a four-year, $154 million contract with the Los Angeles Lakers.
Are you excited LeBron is joining The Laker Show? We expect an official announcement shortly.
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- Funk Dat: Loud Ticking In Ear
- Stacey Abrams On Steady Grind Rallying Against Voter Suppression Ahead Of Midterms
- Midday Motivation | Don’t Fear Failure
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Best Foods For Gut Health
- Here’s The Real Reason Why A Black Female Lawmaker Left Office In Vermont
- Strawberry Letter: He Talks A Lot Of Trash In The Bedroom [AUDIO]
- Please Stop Giving Racist White Women Adorable Nicknames
- [WATCH] A Southern Tradition Gives Back In A Big Way
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
LeBron James Signs 4-Year $154 Million Deal with LA Lakers was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com