Wherever North Korea is, Dennis Rodman is not far behind. The former basketball star who hasn’t shown his eyeballs in public since the late 1990s popped up in Singapore on Monday for the historic handshake of two egomaniacs: Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un. Naturally, CNN decided to prop up Rodman for television and it was a gargantuan sh*t show.
Carmen Electra‘s ex-husband was on national television in a Make America Great Again hat sobbing while worshipping Kim and Trump. Just like Kanye was big mad that he didn’t get a meeting with Obama, Rodman shed MAGA tears that Obama wouldn’t meet with him over his North Korean BFF.
“Obama didn’t give me the time of day!” Rodman complained. But Trump did. As a matter of fact, according to Rodman, Trump even took the time to thank him — yes, thank him — for doing a “good job.” Rodman even said he “showed my loyalty and trustworthy to this country” by being present at the historic summit.
CNN’s Chris Cuomo, appearing disturbed, awkwardly stared as Rodman rambled about Eddie Vedder from the 1990s rock group Pearl Jam, his former coach Phil Jackson and his self-promoting weed cryptocurrency t-shirt.
Damn, CNN… are you that desperate for ratings? Dennis Rodman is your go-to person for a historic meeting and you give him a full 23 minutes on-air?
Brace yourself and watch a clip of the buffoonery below:
Naturally, Twitter was dragging Rodman to every pit of hell. See below:
Trump has certainly brought us to the bottom of the barrel, but we are sure he’ll try to take us even lower.
Meet All The Black People Competing In The 2018 Winter Olympics
1. Aja Evans, Team USASource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Elana Meyers Taylor, Team USASource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Hakeem Abdul-Saboor, Team USASource: 3 of 14
4. Chris Kinney, Team USASource: 4 of 14
5. Jordan Greenway, Team USASource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Erin Jackson, Team USASource:Getty 6 of 14
7. Shani Davis, Team USASource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Maame Biney, Team USASource:Getty 8 of 14
9. Kimani Griffin, Team USASource:Getty 9 of 14
10. Shannon-Ogbani Abeda, EritreaSource: 10 of 14
11. Sabrina Wanjiku, KenyaSource: 11 of 14
12. Jazmine Fenlator-Victorian and Carrie Russell, JamaicaSource:Getty 12 of 14
13. Akwasi Frimpong, GhanaSource: 13 of 14
14. Audra Segree, JamaicaSource: 14 of 14
MAGA Tears: Brace Yourself For The Epic Buffoonery Of Dennis Rodman At Trump-Kim Jong Un Summit was originally published on newsone.com