For a lot of us rent can be pretty expensive at times. 37-year-old, Jason Tilley is now facing first-degree intentional homicide charges after shooting his landlord. According to VIBE, Tilley was upset that his rent increased by $30.
The wife of the landlord reported him missing and told police that he went to go meet with a tenant named “Jason.” When police arrived on the scene of Tilley’s apartment he wasn’t there. Authorities did “observe what appeared to be blood on the door and door frame.” One neighbor mentioned that she saw Tilley with the landlord in the garage.
Two days later cops came back and found a pool of blood as well as a large blanket rolled up in the corner. The landlord’s body was found in it and Tilley was arrested at his job. Tilley confessed to the police that after shooting him in the head then took his money, car keys and went to work.
- Andrew Gillum Won’t Go High If Ron DeSantis Chooses To Go Low In Their Debate
- Enjoying The Journey Podcast [AUDIO]
- Stacey Abrams Tied In Race For Governor Despite GOP’s Hold On Georgia
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Burning Fat vs. Burning Calories
- Midday Motivation | You Rise By Lifting Others
- Republicans Are Using Every Racist Stereotype Imaginable For The Midterm Elections
- Slider Crimes Still An Issue As South Fulton Police Triple Their Gang Unit
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- Fishy Finances: Star-Kist Fined $100M In Tuna Price-Fixing
Man Facing Charges After Killing His Landlord Over Rent Increase was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com