Foot Locker is one of the most famous sneaker stores, but will have to close 110 of its locations. This will take place this year as CFO Lauren Peters mentioned “under-productive stores” have to be closed. High Snobiety mentioned Foot Locker had 94 new locations open, but had a lack of customers.
CEO Richard Johnson said, “The disruption that has characterized the retail industry recently is not going away. Consumers want experiences, they want cool products, and they want it all — fast.” We will just have to wait and see what happens with these stores.
- Hair Braiding Gustapo? Tennessee Has Fined Residents $100K For Braiding Hair
- “Saints & Sinners” Season 3 Returns Sunday, April 8 at 9pm ET/PT
- Why The Death Of Rapper Craig Mack Scared Me [Op-Ed]
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: Michaela Goes Rogue With Devastating Consequences
- ‘Scandal’ Recap: Cyrus Sets His Treacherous Gaze On The Gladiators
- Secure The Bag! Ava DuVernay Tapped To Direct DC Comics Movie ‘The New Gods’
- Funk Dat: A Different Mother/Daughter Relationship
- Snapchat Stock Plummets 5 Percent After Rihanna Blasted Them For Violent Ad
- This Website Is Helping You Look Like A Fashionista For Spring
- Michelle Obama Reveals What We Always Knew: The President Always Had Swag