2-year-old, Parker Curry’s photo of her looking at Michelle Obama’s portrait hanging at the National Portrait Gallery went viral. Ebony reports that Michelle Obama met with Curry and it was an amazing experience. After the image went viral, Parkers mother, Jessica Curry spoke with CNN.
She said, “Parker was in front of the portrait, and I really wanted her to turn around so I could get a picture with her, and she genuinely, honestly would not turn around.” The 2-year-old believed that Obama was a queen. The former First Lady then went to visit the Curry family.
Obama shared a video of her and the 2-year-old dancing together. She said, “Parker, I’m so glad I had the chance to meet you today (and for the dance party)! Keep on dreaming big for yourself…and maybe one day I’ll proudly look up at a portrait of you!” This is so cute and special!
- Mouthwatering Eats From Local Green Atlanta!
- Nispey Hussle’s Sister Keeps Custody Of His Daughter Emani
- Cardi B Plastic Surgery Complications Taking A Toll On Her
- Listen To Black Women At Women’s Empowerment
- Strawberry Letter: He Can’t Get Rid Of His Hood Mentality [AUDIO]
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- Michael K Williams Tears Up Talking About A Mother’s Love & When They See Us | Extra Butter
- Man Accused Of Killing Nipsey Hussle Got Into Funk With Neighbor Before Shooting
- Jada Pinkett Smith Reveals She Was Addicted To Porn Before Meeting Will Smith
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Spice Wants The Crew To Join Her In Trinidad
5 Things We Hope To Learn In Michelle Obama’s Intimate Memoir, "Becoming"
1. On Being Gifted & BlackSource: 1 of 5
2. Sustaining Black LoveSource: 2 of 5
3. Finding Agency As First LadySource: 3 of 5
4. Campaigning Under PressureSource: 4 of 5
5. The Truth About TrumpSource: 5 of 5
Michelle Obama Meets 2-Year-Old That Fell In Love With Her Portrait Meets Her [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com