Wendy Williams will be taking a health hiatus for three weeks and while fans thought she would just be showing old episodes she’s decided to do something different. Madame Noire reports that Jerry O’Connell will take over for Williams during her break. Williams suffers from hyperthyroidism, which is connected to Graves’ disease and nearly fainted the other week.
Williams said, “Jerry has been such a good friend to me and to the show. We’re happy to welcome him as a guest host while I’m out getting much needed rest. Can’t wait to get back in my purple chair!” O’Connell was almost the co-host with Kelly Ripa, but it didn’t work out.
O’Connell tweeted his excitement about taking over for Williams. He said, “We love you @wendyshow.” Will you tune in while Wendy Williams is away?
- Funk Dat: Gotta Go, Gotta Go
- Georgia: Meet the Candidates!!
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Gets Complaint Filed Against Her Because Of Kanye West Photo
- Midday Motivation | Procrastination Kills Opportunity
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Hairstyles For Women Who Love To Workout
- For Black People, Voting Is Just The Beginning Of The Work
- Washington State Bans Death Penalty, Calls It ‘Racially Biased’
- How To Save Money On Halloween
- Strawberry Letter: I Don’t Do Black Or Broke [AUDIO]
- Too Little, Too Late! #CornerstoreCaroline Apologizes After Falsely Accusing Black Boy Of Assault
Checkmate! Celebs Who’ve Clapped Back At Wendy Williams
1. Wendy Williams — Either You Love Her Or You Hate Her1 of 13
2. Evelyn Lozada2 of 13
3. Porsha Williams3 of 13
4. NeNe Leakes4 of 13
5. Janet Hubert5 of 13
6. Method Man6 of 13
7. Whitney Houston7 of 13
8. Mariah Carey8 of 13
9. Diddy9 of 13
10. Tyler Perry, Usher and LL Cool J10 of 13
11. Beyonce11 of 13
12. Tupac12 of 13
13. Will Smith13 of 13
Wendy Williams Announces Guest-Host While She’s On Hiatus was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com