In the words of Tiffany Haddish, “She ready!” The rising star has signed a deal alongside Tika Sumpter and Omari Hardwick to star in Tyler Perry’s, “The List.” Deadline reports that the film will be released on November 2nd of this year.
The film is all about Haddish getting released from prison, Sumpter being brokenhearted after being catfished and so much more drama with some comedy. Haddish is living her best life after starring in the hit movie “Girls Trip,” making history on “Saturday Night Live” and next hosting the MTV Movie & TV Awards. She will also be starring in the TBS sitcom “The Last OG” with Tracy Morgan.
Later this year Haddish will work alongside Melissa McCarthy in the drama film “The Kitchen.” We are so happy for the comedian and are excited to watch her flourish. Congratulations Tiffany Haddish!
- Funk Dat: Walmart Wedding
- Not Loyal! Ben Carson Blames The $31,000 Dining Room Set On His Wife
- All The Way Up: Black Women Statues Replacing Racist Monuments
- Tamar Braxton Doesn’t Like That Her Family Is Making Vince Out To Be A Villain On ‘Braxton Family Values’
- Michael B. Jordan To Produce All-Black WWII Drama ‘The Liberators’
- Ben Carson’s Team Fired One Of The Few Black Women Who Worked At HUD
- Amara La Negra Is A Chocolate Dipped Goddess For Latina Magazine’s Spring Issue
- Midday Motivation | Rushing Can Ruin A Good Thing
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Cardio Myths You Should Avoid
- What Are Slider Crimes And Why Atlanta Thieves Are Taking Advantage