“Black Panther” has been inspiring, emotional and unforgettable. While on the red carpet at the Oscar’s, Sandra Bullock spoke with Access Hollywood and told them about crying when talking with the cast. Bullock is the mother of a Black son and for him to see Black superheroes has been life changing.
She said, “I started to cry backstage when I was telling [the Black Panther cast not only] how much the film meant to me as a woman, but how much it meant to me as a mother. I’m so grateful to Marvel because about five years ago, my son asked me if there were any brown Legos. And I said, ‘Yes, there are,’ and I got a Sharpie and I turned Spider-Man brown, I turned the Legos brown, and I don’t have to turn them brown anymore.”
Although the film is a little too violent for her son to see now she can’t wait until next year. Bullock loves to see these changes being made in television and films about diversity. If you haven’t seen “Black Panther” yet, you are truly missing out.
- Pamela Turner Is Buried While Texas Cop Who Killed Her Is Already Back At Work
- 3 Tips For Starting A Business, As Told By Tierra Kavanaugh Wayne [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Radio Personality Passes Out On Six Flags’ New Roller Coaster [Exclusive Video]
- Teairra Marí Hands Over Bank Records To 50 Cent, Fofty Responds Via IG
- Psalm West Already Has His Own Business
- Wendy Williams’ Son Arrested For Assault On Dad Kevin Hunter Sr.
- Oregon Student Pleads Guilty To Peddling Bootleg iPhones, Cost Apple $900K
- Jamaica’s Shenseea Brings Talents Stateside, Signs to Interscope Records
- Nike Cancels Release Of Their Latest Puerto Rico Air Force 1
- Jeannie Mai Didn’t Speak To Her Mom For 8 Years Because She Didn’t Believe Her Cousin Molested Her
"Black Panther" In Conversation At The Apollo [PHOTOS]
1. Black Panther in Conversation at The ApolloSource: 1 of 8
2. Black Panther in Conversation at The ApolloSource: 2 of 8
3. Black Panther in Conversation at The ApolloSource: 3 of 8
4. Black Panther in Conversation at The ApolloSource: 4 of 8
5. Black Panther in ConversationSource: 5 of 8
6. Black Panther in ConversationSource: 6 of 8
7. Black Panther in ConversationSource: 7 of 8
8. Black Panther in ConversationSource: 8 of 8
Why Sandra Bullock Cried While Talking To The “Black Panther” Cast [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com