“Black Panther” has been inspiring, emotional and unforgettable. While on the red carpet at the Oscar’s, Sandra Bullock spoke with Access Hollywood and told them about crying when talking with the cast. Bullock is the mother of a Black son and for him to see Black superheroes has been life changing.
She said, “I started to cry backstage when I was telling [the Black Panther cast not only] how much the film meant to me as a woman, but how much it meant to me as a mother. I’m so grateful to Marvel because about five years ago, my son asked me if there were any brown Legos. And I said, ‘Yes, there are,’ and I got a Sharpie and I turned Spider-Man brown, I turned the Legos brown, and I don’t have to turn them brown anymore.”
Although the film is a little too violent for her son to see now she can’t wait until next year. Bullock loves to see these changes being made in television and films about diversity. If you haven’t seen “Black Panther” yet, you are truly missing out.
- Funk Dat: A Different Type Of Grape
- Here’s The Shady Reason Why A Black Russian Soccer Player’s Contract Was Canceled
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- Roseanne Barr’s Trash Excuse For Valerie Jarrett Tweet: ‘I Thought The B—-h Was White’
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Fat Burning Foods For Long Term Health
- Midday Motivation | Give Up The Good For The Great
- Ben Carson Basically Tells Detroit Homeless Shelter To Get Off His Back And Stop Asking For Federal Money
- EXCLUSIVE: Biz Markie Beatboxing LIVE Is The Best Video You Will Ever See!
- Strawberry Letter: He Had Me Fooled [AUDIO]
- Stevie J Exposed For Allegedly Cheating On Faith Evans With Men & Women
"Black Panther" In Conversation At The Apollo [PHOTOS]
1. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo1 of 8
2. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo2 of 8
3. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo3 of 8
4. Black Panther in Conversation at The Apollo4 of 8
5. Black Panther in Conversation5 of 8
6. Black Panther in Conversation6 of 8
7. Black Panther in Conversation7 of 8
8. Black Panther in Conversation8 of 8
Why Sandra Bullock Cried While Talking To The “Black Panther” Cast [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com