Morris Chestnut has been acting in movies and television shows for quite some time. Deadline reports that fans better get ready because he just landed to star in the Amazon drama, “Goliath.” Chestnut will star on the show alongside Billy Bob Thorton for the second season.
He will play, “Chief Deputy District Attorney Hakeem Rashad.” Chestnut’s character and Thorton have a little bit of beef after Thorton takes over the case of a teenager accused of double murder. Chestnut tries to step in to crush the defense and win for the prosecutor’s office.
The hit show was created by David E. Kelley and Jonathan Shapiro. Chestnut was asked to be in this series after “Rosewood” was cancelled on FOX. Congratulations Morris Chestnut!
- Ryan Cameron Uncensored EXCLUSIVE With Kurtland St. Jour, Tamla Horsford’s Father
- Covington High Teen Nicholas Sandmann Suing ‘Washington Post For $250M
- Electric Car Dreaming?: Tesla Reportedly Allowing Leasing For Upcoming Model 3
- De La Soul Prepping 2 New LPs, Produced By Pete Rock & DJ Premier
- Midday Motivation | Your Discipline Determines Your Outcome
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Identifying Heart Attack Symptoms
- #NYFWNOIR: Top 20 Looks From Black Models On The Runway
- Strawberry Letter: Grinding and grabbing might get me in trouble [AUDIO]
- Jussie Smollett Gets Final Meeting With Police Before Case Goes To Grand Jury
- Cardi B Chastises Jussie Smollett While Scarfing Down Lobster Tails