Morris Chestnut has been acting in movies and television shows for quite some time. Deadline reports that fans better get ready because he just landed to star in the Amazon drama, “Goliath.” Chestnut will star on the show alongside Billy Bob Thorton for the second season.
He will play, “Chief Deputy District Attorney Hakeem Rashad.” Chestnut’s character and Thorton have a little bit of beef after Thorton takes over the case of a teenager accused of double murder. Chestnut tries to step in to crush the defense and win for the prosecutor’s office.
The hit show was created by David E. Kelley and Jonathan Shapiro. Chestnut was asked to be in this series after “Rosewood” was cancelled on FOX. Congratulations Morris Chestnut!
- Black Man Paralyzed In Police Shooting Enters Political Arena
- Stan Lee, Co-Creator of Marvel Comics, Has Died at 95
- A Hoodie Ban? Teens Kicked Out Of Memphis Mall For Wearing Hooded Sweatshirts
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Ways To Avoid Holiday Weight Gain
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott Files Lawsuit To Block Votes From Being Counted
- Midday Motivation | Enjoy Every Moment
- Stacey Abrams Campaign Files Federal Lawsuit For Every Vote To Be Counted
- Strawberry Letter: My Old Man Is Up To Some New Tricks [AUDIO]
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: There’s No Shade In Miami
- Red Flag? Michelle Williams’ Fiancé Chad Goes Low During Discussion About Race, Brings Up Michelle’s Struggles With Mental Health