Morris Chestnut has been acting in movies and television shows for quite some time. Deadline reports that fans better get ready because he just landed to star in the Amazon drama, “Goliath.” Chestnut will star on the show alongside Billy Bob Thorton for the second season.
He will play, “Chief Deputy District Attorney Hakeem Rashad.” Chestnut’s character and Thorton have a little bit of beef after Thorton takes over the case of a teenager accused of double murder. Chestnut tries to step in to crush the defense and win for the prosecutor’s office.
The hit show was created by David E. Kelley and Jonathan Shapiro. Chestnut was asked to be in this series after “Rosewood” was cancelled on FOX. Congratulations Morris Chestnut!
- Funk Dat: I See The Problem
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Fat Loss vs. Water Weight Loss
- Midday Motivation | Worry Is A Waste Of Time
- Cathy Hughes, Founder and Chairperson of Urban One, Inc., Mourns The Death Of Aretha Franklin
- Queen Of Soul Aretha Franklin Dies At Age 76
- Safaree Claims He Got Book & Endorsement Deals After Nicki Minaj’s Hairline Diss
- Jim Carrey Comes Clean About His Hiatus From Hollywood
- Omarosa Claims Donald Trump Hit On Her
- Funk Dat: Weed Infused Beer
- Black Woman Screenshots Email From Company Saying She Didn’t Get A Job Because Her Name Is ‘Ghetto’