Taye Diggs recently talked with Van Lathan for his “Red Pill Podcast” and the actor spoke about his love life and future work. Diggs talked about his dating life and how people didn’t like the fact that he was married to Idina Mezel, who is White. Lathan asked Diggs about resentment towards Black women that didn’t appreciate him being with his ex-wife.
Diggs said, “Yeah, deep down inside [there’s resentment]. I don’t wanna say I suppress it but I just watch it and when it happens to you personally. Even though you understand the logic, there’s logic there—I don’t know if I can mess with a white girl now. I feel like I’ve had deal with that so long its changed what I like, what I’m attracted to. It might be racist and I don’t wanna be racist—-I’m not racist, I wasn’t raised to be attracted to one race more than the other.”
Diggs sees himself dating all types of women, but believes him dating White women has hurt his career and now might focus on dating other people. He also believes that Black women should stop finger pointing and learn how to love themselves as well as making excuses. Listen to the interview and let us know what you think of what Taye Diggs said.”
- Midday Motivation | Doubt Will Delay Your Dream
- Watch Anthony Hamilton Perform At The NBA All-Star Game [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly Faces Indictment At The Hand Of Chicago Grand Jury
- Strawberry Letter: He Wants Me But Not The Children [AUDIO]
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- Black History Month 2019: Whitney Houston
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Enjoying The Journey Podcast [AUDIO]
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife