Amber Rose has never been ashamed of her body or speak on topics about sexuality. She created “Amber Rose SlutWalk” to bring attention to people slut-shamming others. According to BET, Rose is all about self-love, exploring your sexual desires and has just landed a $10 million dollar deal with LELO, the leading sex toy brand.
She will use her 16.7 million Instagram followers to help her become successful in the sex toy industry. While some might think this industry is taboo by 2030 it will make close to $30 billion. In a recent interview Rose gave masturbation tips and discovering the truth while you have “the safest sex in the world.”
IT'S HERE! the brand new sonic massager, the SONA has arrived. Check the link in the BIO. @amberrose, sexual pioneer and creator of #SlutWalk, had a lot of love for our latest creation. Watch the video to see her thoughts! #LELO #SONA #ClitorallyMindblowing #SonicWaves #PleasureObjects #SexToys #SelfLove #Sex #AmberRose Video credit: @amberrose
Rose said about entering this field, “I wanted to develop a really cool line— kind of for everyone. We have a [sex] toy for couples. We have a toy if you like penetration and clitoris stimulation. We have a little bit for everybody! I wanted to have a little bit for everyone so that they can try different things.” She is excited about this venture and hopes she can help fans with some pleasure.
- Hair Braiding Gustapo? Tennessee Has Fined Residents $100K For Braiding Hair
- “Saints & Sinners” Season 3 Returns Sunday, April 8 at 9pm ET/PT
- Why The Death Of Rapper Craig Mack Scared Me [Op-Ed]
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: Michaela Goes Rogue With Devastating Consequences
- ‘Scandal’ Recap: Cyrus Sets His Treacherous Gaze On The Gladiators
- Secure The Bag! Ava DuVernay Tapped To Direct DC Comics Movie ‘The New Gods’
- Funk Dat: A Different Mother/Daughter Relationship
- Snapchat Stock Plummets 5 Percent After Rihanna Blasted Them For Violent Ad
- This Website Is Helping You Look Like A Fashionista For Spring
- Michelle Obama Reveals What We Always Knew: The President Always Had Swag