Erica Mena is leaving New York and heading to Atlanta to start a new chapter. We’ve watched Mena take on different careers, love interest, but in the trailer for “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” she vowed to, “Never put [herself] in certain situations, let alone with certain people ever again.”
According to VH1, fans will get insight on Kirk Frost’s alleged baby and Tommie Lee making music. Karlie Redd is seeking love this time from producer Sean Garrett and Stevie J is continues to try and launch “Danger Zone Latina.” Get ready for all the drama as “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” returns March 19th!
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal
- Voices: K-Ci From Jodeci Looks Back On The Making Of Classics “Forever My Lady” & “The Show, The After Party, The Hotel”
- Midday Motivation | Create Your Own Future
- Daniel Caesar Apologizes For Drunken Diarrhea Of The Mouth
- Dora the Explorer is a high schooler in the live-action movie trailer
- Weekend Box-Office: ‘Us’ Shatters Opening Weekend Records | #UsMovie
- Dr. Dre’s Daughter Accepted To USC, With No Jail Time
- Enjoying the Journey Podcast [AUDIO]
- R. Kelly Allegedly Stopped Joycelyn Savage’s Family Meeting?
- DeRay Mckesson Says Daniel Caesar Is “Learning And Growing” After Chat About Systemic Racism