Erica Mena is leaving New York and heading to Atlanta to start a new chapter. We’ve watched Mena take on different careers, love interest, but in the trailer for “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” she vowed to, “Never put [herself] in certain situations, let alone with certain people ever again.”
According to VH1, fans will get insight on Kirk Frost’s alleged baby and Tommie Lee making music. Karlie Redd is seeking love this time from producer Sean Garrett and Stevie J is continues to try and launch “Danger Zone Latina.” Get ready for all the drama as “Love & Hip Hop Atlanta” returns March 19th!
- Mia Love Pleads With GOP To Connect With African Americans After Getting Dragged By Trump
- FBI Confirms Gillum Is Not Corrupt And That DeSantis Lied
- Ayanna Pressley Calls Out Democrats For Not Supporting Black Women Candidates
- Maria’s Fit Tip | How Water Aids With Weight Loss
- Midday Motivation | Your Results Rely On Your Effort
- ‘Good Riddance:’ Frederica Wilson Drags John Kelly For His Disrespect For Black People
- CEO and Founder Of Operation Hope John Hope Bryant [AUDIO]
- Strawberry Letter: I Wish My Boyfriend Was Bigger [AUDIO]
- Is Sheriff David Clarke Next On Mueller’s Russia Probe List?
- Tragic! Nine-Year-Old Commits Suicide After Being Bullied With Racist Taunts