Ryan Coogler is still on a high from the success of “Black Panther.” According to Okay Player, even though this film is still entertaining crowds he has plans to direct the film “Wrong Answer.” The project is based up the 2006 standardized test cheating scandal in Atlanta.
Michael B. Jordan will be a part of the film as he plays the math teacher, Damany Lewis. He was one of the teachers at the school that helped prevent the school from being shut down under the “No Child Left Behind” law. 11 teachers were indicted due to this incident.
Brad Pitt and his production company will be apart of this project and New Regency will finance the entire movie. Coogler and Jordan will also work on “Creed 2” in a couple of months. We look forward to seeing this project and so much more.
- Funk Dat: Walmart Wedding
- Not Loyal! Ben Carson Blames The $31,000 Dining Room Set On His Wife
- All The Way Up: Black Women Statues Replacing Racist Monuments
- Tamar Braxton Doesn’t Like That Her Family Is Making Vince Out To Be A Villain On ‘Braxton Family Values’
- Michael B. Jordan To Produce All-Black WWII Drama ‘The Liberators’
- Ben Carson’s Team Fired One Of The Few Black Women Who Worked At HUD
- Amara La Negra Is A Chocolate Dipped Goddess For Latina Magazine’s Spring Issue
- Midday Motivation | Rushing Can Ruin A Good Thing
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Cardio Myths You Should Avoid
- What Are Slider Crimes And Why Atlanta Thieves Are Taking Advantage