Ryan Coogler is still on a high from the success of “Black Panther.” According to Okay Player, even though this film is still entertaining crowds he has plans to direct the film “Wrong Answer.” The project is based up the 2006 standardized test cheating scandal in Atlanta.
Michael B. Jordan will be a part of the film as he plays the math teacher, Damany Lewis. He was one of the teachers at the school that helped prevent the school from being shut down under the “No Child Left Behind” law. 11 teachers were indicted due to this incident.
Brad Pitt and his production company will be apart of this project and New Regency will finance the entire movie. Coogler and Jordan will also work on “Creed 2” in a couple of months. We look forward to seeing this project and so much more.
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Burning Fat vs. Burning Calories
- Midday Motivation | You Rise By Lifting Others
- Republicans Are Using Every Racist Stereotype Imaginable For The Midterm Elections
- Slider Crimes Still An Issue As South Fulton Police Triple Their Gang Unit
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- Fishy Finances: Star-Kist Fined $100M In Tuna Price-Fixing
- Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Funk Dat: Hungry Thief
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance