Ryan Coogler is still on a high from the success of “Black Panther.” According to Okay Player, even though this film is still entertaining crowds he has plans to direct the film “Wrong Answer.” The project is based up the 2006 standardized test cheating scandal in Atlanta.
Michael B. Jordan will be a part of the film as he plays the math teacher, Damany Lewis. He was one of the teachers at the school that helped prevent the school from being shut down under the “No Child Left Behind” law. 11 teachers were indicted due to this incident.
Brad Pitt and his production company will be apart of this project and New Regency will finance the entire movie. Coogler and Jordan will also work on “Creed 2” in a couple of months. We look forward to seeing this project and so much more.
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Reunion Recap: Spice Keeps It Real About Tommie’s Bad Behavior
- Funk Dat: Safe Drunk Driving
- Papa John’s Founder Is Now Crying Greasy, White Tears
- Muslim Children Asked To Leave Delaware Public Pool
- Boys To Men Event!!
- Coupon Carl Should Be Shaking Because Of White Women, Not Black Women
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Are You REDy For Monica Brown’s New Hair Color? [POLL]
- Enjoying The Journey Podcast [AUDIO]
- Register To Win Tickets To See Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, and Mike
- Strawberry Letter: The First Ladies Special Offering [AUDIO]