Ryan Coogler is still on a high from the success of “Black Panther.” According to Okay Player, even though this film is still entertaining crowds he has plans to direct the film “Wrong Answer.” The project is based up the 2006 standardized test cheating scandal in Atlanta.
Michael B. Jordan will be a part of the film as he plays the math teacher, Damany Lewis. He was one of the teachers at the school that helped prevent the school from being shut down under the “No Child Left Behind” law. 11 teachers were indicted due to this incident.
Brad Pitt and his production company will be apart of this project and New Regency will finance the entire movie. Coogler and Jordan will also work on “Creed 2” in a couple of months. We look forward to seeing this project and so much more.
- Enjoying The Journey Podcast [AUDIO]
- Sign Up today For The Susan G. Komen Newsletter And Win Tickets To See Michelle Obama
- Midday Motivation | Keep Going
- Rachel Crow Reveals What Her First Drink Was For Her 21st Birthday + How She Met SpongeBob [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- John Legend Releases Powerful New Song “Preach” [VIDEO]
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- Black History Month 2019: Dr. Dre
- Police: Man Committed Hate Crime Because His Mom Is Dating A Black Man
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged
- Best And Worst Cities For Singles