Gabrielle Union is a successful actress and author. Last year she released “We’re Going to Need More Wine,” where fans got to know another side of her. She recently did an interview with Redbook and discussed her vision board she makes every year.
People do vision boards every year and put down a new job, finding love or taking vacations on it. For Union making one every year makes her focus on things she really wants. She said, “I make a vision board every year. Some of the pictures on my first one were of a haircare line, Kenya, and a Clearblue pregnancy test…. The only things that have not come to pass are a cosmetics line, Machu Picchu, and a baby.”
She also mentioned that the vision board is more like a “checklist.” Last year she suffered nearly 9 miscarriages and with each loss she still had a win in another area of her life. Union said, “I’ve had the positive [pregnancy test] stick, but also a number of miscarriages, so maybe I just have to go more specific and show a woman with a human being traveling through her orifices. I’ll put those things back on this year’s board and see what happens.” We send all the love to Gabrielle Union and hope she gets everything she wants off her vision board.
- Not Loyal! Ben Carson Blames The $31,000 Dining Room Set On His Wife
- All The Way Up: Black Women Statues Replacing Racist Monuments
- Tamar Braxton Doesn’t Like That Her Family Is Making Vince Out To Be A Villain On ‘Braxton Family Values’
- Michael B. Jordan To Produce All-Black WWII Drama ‘The Liberators’
- Ben Carson’s Team Fired One Of The Few Black Women Who Worked At HUD
- Amara La Negra Is A Chocolate Dipped Goddess For Latina Magazine’s Spring Issue
- Midday Motivation | Rushing Can Ruin A Good Thing
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Cardio Myths You Should Avoid
- What Are Slider Crimes And Why Atlanta Thieves Are Taking Advantage
- Strawberry Letter: My Husband Pays For Sex [AUDIO]