Trenton Lewis will never forget the day two years ago he found out he was going to be a father. Lewis after the birth of his child worked different jobs to make ends meet then landed a job UPS. He was excited, but had to walk over eleven miles to and from work.
When his co-workers found out they wanted to do something special for him. Patricia Bryant and her husband, Kenneth were so impressed with him that they began a fundraiser. Everyone at UPS donated towards it and was able to raise almost $2,000.
Bryant said, “For a young person to decide in their mind, ‘if I don’t have a ride, if I can’t get a ride, then I’ll walk. If a guy can do that, we can pitch in to help.” They ended up buying him a 2006 Saturn Ion and fixed it up. Lewis couldn’t believe it and was so happy. He said, “God always has something for you. I’m never going to forget this ever.”
- Where’d They Get That From: Still #1
- Funk Dat: WWE In Class
- DVSN on If They Ever Made Love To Their Own Music
- Trump Attempts To Slam Oprah Over ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- GET THE LOOK: Queen Latifah Wasn’t Hiding Her Style During All Star Weekend
- Mo’Nique Reportedly In Financial Trouble
- Power Moves: A Conference to Channel Black Women’s Growing Political Strength
- Trailer + Premiere Date Drops For Tracy Morgan, Tiffany Haddish Series ‘The Last O.G.’
- All The Details On Beyoncé’s 2018 NBA All-Star Courtside Look
- Midday Motivation | Stay Patient And Trust Your Journey