Trenton Lewis will never forget the day two years ago he found out he was going to be a father. Lewis after the birth of his child worked different jobs to make ends meet then landed a job UPS. He was excited, but had to walk over eleven miles to and from work.
When his co-workers found out they wanted to do something special for him. Patricia Bryant and her husband, Kenneth were so impressed with him that they began a fundraiser. Everyone at UPS donated towards it and was able to raise almost $2,000.
Bryant said, “For a young person to decide in their mind, ‘if I don’t have a ride, if I can’t get a ride, then I’ll walk. If a guy can do that, we can pitch in to help.” They ended up buying him a 2006 Saturn Ion and fixed it up. Lewis couldn’t believe it and was so happy. He said, “God always has something for you. I’m never going to forget this ever.”
- Strawberry Letter: My Husband Drinking Is No Longer A Secret [AUDIO]
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- ‘Creed II’ + 9 Other Black Films You Should See Before The End Of 2018
- Michael Jordan donated $2 Million to Hurricane Florence Relief
- It’s Official: LeBron James To Star In ‘Space Jam 2,’ Ryan Coogler To Produce
- Where’s Justice? Stephon Clark’s Family, Sharpton Repeat Call Six Months After Father’s Death
- Porsha Williams Announces Pregnancy And Opens Up About Struggle With Fibroids
- Maroon 5 To Headline Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show In Atlanta, Twitter Reacts
- Kamala Harris Is Calling Out Federal Agencies About Bias In Facial Recognition
- Demi Lovato’s Mom Opens Up About Singer’s Overdose & Gives A Rehab Update [VIDEO]
Single Dad Who Walked 11 Miles To Work Gifted Car [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com