Blake Griffin might be a great basketball player, but according to reports by The Shade Room he is lacking at parenting. Griffin’s ex-fiancèe, Brynn Cameron recently filed a palimony lawsuit against him because she claims he is not taking care of her or the children.
The two were together for 8 years and have two children together. They were supposed to get married, but Griffin allegedly called it off because she wouldn’t sign a prenup. In the lawsuit, Cameron is claiming that he made promises to support her and her dreams to own an interior design business.
She also claims that Griffin left her for Kendall Jenner. Sources state that Cameron isn’t given any money to support the kids and needs financial support. Her brother has allegedly been providing for the family, but it’s unfair after Griffin signed a $173 million contract. We will keep you updated on this story.
- Maria’s Fit Tip | 3 Ways Exercise Can Boost Your Confidence
- Midday Motivation | Failure Is A Bruise, Not A Tattoo
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes Speaks On The Life Of Aretha Franklin On The Donnie Simpson Show
- Funk Dat: I See The Problem
- Our Queen of Soul
- Argument Over Aretha Franklin Biopic Leads To Shooting In Virginia
- Angela Bassett Flaunts Her Body On 60th Birthday: “Let’s Eat Cake” [PHOTO]
- More Than Music: Aretha ‘Natural Woman’ Franklin Was A Civil Rights Hero, Too
- A Rose Is Still A Rose: On Aretha Franklin’s ’90s Classic
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Fat Loss vs. Water Weight Loss