Blake Griffin might be a great basketball player, but according to reports by The Shade Room he is lacking at parenting. Griffin’s ex-fiancèe, Brynn Cameron recently filed a palimony lawsuit against him because she claims he is not taking care of her or the children.
The two were together for 8 years and have two children together. They were supposed to get married, but Griffin allegedly called it off because she wouldn’t sign a prenup. In the lawsuit, Cameron is claiming that he made promises to support her and her dreams to own an interior design business.
She also claims that Griffin left her for Kendall Jenner. Sources state that Cameron isn’t given any money to support the kids and needs financial support. Her brother has allegedly been providing for the family, but it’s unfair after Griffin signed a $173 million contract. We will keep you updated on this story.
- Skinny Phat Girls Get Sluttified By Slutty Vegan Atl! Watch Full Video!
- Steve Harvey To Host NFL Honors Feb. 2nd at the FOX Theatre
- Kanye West Donates $10 Million To Fund Extinct Volcano Art Project
- Nas Calls Out Jay-Z Over R. Kelly Collab In Old 2002 Interview With Wendy Williams [Video]
- ‘LHHNYS9’ Recap: Yandy’s Foster Child Drama Puts Her Own Kids In Jeopardy
- Filet-O-Struggle Plate: Trump Caters Dinner For National Champ Clemson Tigers With Fast Food
- Pastor Facing 10 Years In Prison For Stealing $35,000 From Congregation
- Join Radio One Atlanta as we Celebrate the Life & Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Netflix Working With Software Company That Could Possibly Stop The Sharing Of Passwords
- There’s Possibly A ‘You Got Served 2’ On The Way! [VIDEO]