In October, O.J. Simpson was released from prison after serving 9 years. Since then he’s been trying to live a normal life and possibly work to make money. An article on VIBE reports that Simpson might have landed himself a role in a new Sasha Baron Cohen film.
Cohen and Simpson allegedly met in Las Vegas to discuss the film, but it hasn’t been confirmed if the movie role is true. Reports state that Simpson could be paid $20,000 for the film. There is already drama circulating around the movie and Simpson needs to work to pay back the families of Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson.
A lawyer for Goldman’s father said, “Paying money, cash no less, in secret to O.J. Simpson is 100 percent unadulterated sleaze. This is nuts. O.J. is eternally beyond redemption or forgiveness, but putting money in the hands of another is penance by other means. If [Cohen’s] movie is O.J.’s pot of gold, send us the check.” Simpson allegedly owes the families $70 million. We will keep you updated what happens with this movie.
- Chris Tucker Confirms That ‘Rush Hour 4’ Is Coming Soon
- Midday Motivation | Resentment Blocks Your Path To Peace
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Intermittent Fasting Basics
- Strawberry Letter: I’m married to 3 people
- Remy Ma’s Little Sister Allegedly Shoots Up Car And Runs Over Bleeding Victim
- Russell Simmons Surfaces In Bali
- Wendy Williams Announces Three-Week Break From Talk Show
- In Wake Of Florida Shooting, Oprah Donates $500,000 To Anti-Gun Violence March
- Trey Songz Accused Of Hitting A Woman
- HBO’s WestWorld fans Unite! Show Inspired Theme Park headed for SXSW