Omarosa Manigault-Newman continues to make headlines as she made her way into the “Celebrity Big Brother” house. While there she is spilling all the tea about what’s happening in the White House and why she stood by President Donald Trump for so long. The men of BET’s Mancave sat down to talk about the reality star and found out some interesting information.
They believe that Newman just runs to the money, but continues to play herself. The men couldn’t believe she went back to reality television, but then understood that it was the perfect opportunity for her. In the clip Jeff Johnson talked about always being indebted to Newman. He told the guys she introduced him to his wife. They couldn’t believe it and neither can we.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- Funk Dat: Loud Ticking In Ear
- Stacey Abrams On Steady Grind Rallying Against Voter Suppression Ahead Of Midterms
- Midday Motivation | Don’t Fear Failure
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Best Foods For Gut Health
- Here’s The Real Reason Why A Black Female Lawmaker Left Office In Vermont
- Strawberry Letter: He Talks A Lot Of Trash In The Bedroom [AUDIO]
- Please Stop Giving Racist White Women Adorable Nicknames
- [WATCH] A Southern Tradition Gives Back In A Big Way
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man
Why Jeff Johnson Will Forever Be Indebted To Omarosa Manigault-Newman [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com