Omarosa Manigault-Newman continues to make headlines as she made her way into the “Celebrity Big Brother” house. While there she is spilling all the tea about what’s happening in the White House and why she stood by President Donald Trump for so long. The men of BET’s Mancave sat down to talk about the reality star and found out some interesting information.
They believe that Newman just runs to the money, but continues to play herself. The men couldn’t believe she went back to reality television, but then understood that it was the perfect opportunity for her. In the clip Jeff Johnson talked about always being indebted to Newman. He told the guys she introduced him to his wife. They couldn’t believe it and neither can we.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
- Woman Shot And Killed Near Mt Zion High School Graduation
- Funk Dat: Drunk In Cereal
- Jordin Sparks Shares Adorable New Pic Of Her Baby Boy
- Republicans Condemned ‘Dying’ McCain Joke But Were Silent When Trump Offended A Dead Soldier’s Pregnant Widow
- Here’s How White Privilege Affects Black Boys And Girls In School
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Best And Worst Foods For Healthy Hair
- Michael BAE Jordan’s Essence Cover Got The Internet Pregnant
- Midday Motivation | Get Out Of Your Comfort Zone
- At Least 8 Reported Dead In School Shooting At Texas High School
- Joe’s Drink of the Week: Crash & Burn Drink Recipe
Why Jeff Johnson Will Forever Be Indebted To Omarosa Manigault-Newman [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com