Melania Trump made headlines after stealing portions of Michelle Obama’s speech and slapping away her husband, President Donald Trump’s hand. While her husband is always on social media, Melania tends to not be on it as much. On Twitter, Melania only follows a couple of people.
Rolling Out reports that she follows her husband, Mike Pence, Karen Pence and Barack Obama. Even though Trump can’t stand Obama it’s funny to know that his wife follows him. While some might think she does it just to troll Obama, it still might be to get on her husband’s nerves.
Melania in the past has agreed with her husband about Obama’s birth certificate, talked about him and the things he didn’t get done while in the White House. She said, “It’s not only Donald who wants to see it (Obama’s birth certificate),” it’s the American people who voted for him and who didn’t vote for him. They want to see that.” What do you think about Melania Trump following Barack Obama on Twitter?
- Take Our Music Survey For Your Chance At $107
- How Kamala Harris’ Style Will Set The Tone Of Her Vice Presidency
- Bow Wow Feels ‘Singled Out’ By Mayor Sylvester Turner Over COVID-19 Violations At Club Events
- Ciera Payton Shares What Surprised Her The Most About Wendy Williams’ Story [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- ‘MLK/FBI’ Documentary Zeroes In On FBI’s Plans To Destroy Martin Luther King Jr.
- LeBron James & Bugs Bunny Look Like They’re In Trouble In Small Glimpse of ‘Space of Jam: A New Legacy’
- Apple To Help Build First-Of-Its-Kind Learning Center For The HBCU Community In Atlanta
- Howard University’s Drumline To Escort Joe Biden, Kamala Harris After Historic Inauguration
- Melania Trump Can’t Plagiarize Michelle Obama’s Favorability Leaving White House, Poll Shows
- Leah J Of Black Girls Do Talks The Importance A Powerful Clubhouse Image