People were shocked to hear that Omarosa Manigault-Newman was headed to the “Celebrity Big Brother” house after leaving the White House. The show just premiered and she already is spilling some of the tea about what happened there. In a clip, fans of the show watched as Ross Matthews talks with her about why she decided to work for President Donald Trump.
Newman talked about Trump’s tweets and mentioned that it “haunted” her. Whenever she went to try and speak to him about it Trump’s people wouldn’t let her talk to him and attacked her. She said, “This is not my circus, not my monkey,” and kept saying how bad it is.
She even told Matthews that she fears for this country under Trump. Newman then began crying and explained that she wanted to help, but that didn’t end up happening. Guess we will have to tune into “Celebrity Big Brother” more often.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
RELATED: Omarosa Has A New Gig
- Strawberry Letter: Working Overtime With My Boss [AUDIO]
- Full List Of Republicans Slamming Putin Meeting But Will Still Side With Trump Regardless
- How Changing Your Diet Can Help Improve Your Mood
- Depression in Men
- Dealing with Depression
- Boosie Badazz Goes Ballistic After Baby Mama Accuses Him Of Having Her Brother Killed
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Jackie Christie’s Play Brings The Group Together Peacefully
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Reunion Recap: Spice Keeps It Real About Tommie’s Bad Behavior
- Funk Dat: Safe Drunk Driving
- Papa John’s Founder Is Now Crying Greasy, White Tears