People were shocked to hear that Omarosa Manigault-Newman was headed to the “Celebrity Big Brother” house after leaving the White House. The show just premiered and she already is spilling some of the tea about what happened there. In a clip, fans of the show watched as Ross Matthews talks with her about why she decided to work for President Donald Trump.
Newman talked about Trump’s tweets and mentioned that it “haunted” her. Whenever she went to try and speak to him about it Trump’s people wouldn’t let her talk to him and attacked her. She said, “This is not my circus, not my monkey,” and kept saying how bad it is.
She even told Matthews that she fears for this country under Trump. Newman then began crying and explained that she wanted to help, but that didn’t end up happening. Guess we will have to tune into “Celebrity Big Brother” more often.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
RELATED: Omarosa Has A New Gig
- Midday Motivation | Doubt Will Delay Your Dream
- Watch Anthony Hamilton Perform At The NBA All-Star Game [VIDEO]
- R. Kelly Faces Indictment At The Hand Of Chicago Grand Jury
- Strawberry Letter: He Wants Me But Not The Children [AUDIO]
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Andrew Gillum
- Black History Month 2019: Whitney Houston
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Enjoying The Journey Podcast [AUDIO]
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife