People were shocked to hear that Omarosa Manigault-Newman was headed to the “Celebrity Big Brother” house after leaving the White House. The show just premiered and she already is spilling some of the tea about what happened there. In a clip, fans of the show watched as Ross Matthews talks with her about why she decided to work for President Donald Trump.
Newman talked about Trump’s tweets and mentioned that it “haunted” her. Whenever she went to try and speak to him about it Trump’s people wouldn’t let her talk to him and attacked her. She said, “This is not my circus, not my monkey,” and kept saying how bad it is.
She even told Matthews that she fears for this country under Trump. Newman then began crying and explained that she wanted to help, but that didn’t end up happening. Guess we will have to tune into “Celebrity Big Brother” more often.
RELATED: Omarosa Returns To Reality TV
RELATED: Omarosa Has A New Gig
- Andrew Gillum Won’t Go High If Ron DeSantis Chooses To Go Low In Their Debate
- Enjoying The Journey Podcast [AUDIO]
- Stacey Abrams Tied In Race For Governor Despite GOP’s Hold On Georgia
- The Wave Of Black Women Candidates Just Got Stronger With This Grassroots Funding Milestone
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Burning Fat vs. Burning Calories
- Midday Motivation | You Rise By Lifting Others
- Republicans Are Using Every Racist Stereotype Imaginable For The Midterm Elections
- Slider Crimes Still An Issue As South Fulton Police Triple Their Gang Unit
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- Fishy Finances: Star-Kist Fined $100M In Tuna Price-Fixing