We will never forget the viral video of Amanda Seales confronting Caitlyn Jenner while at the Katy Perry dinner. Recently, Seales sat down with The Root and was asked about that evening. She said, “Sometimes I feel I have to be the warrior of truth.”
During that time she mentioned that things needed to be addressed. Seales gathered her thoughts and pulled them together because Jenner like many others are listening to lies. The conversation guided her to talk about privilege that some people have and will never understand what others go through.
Seales said, “I’m not hostile, I’m passionate.” It was her moment to educate over 60 million of Perry’s followers that needed to know the truth. Some might think Seales was a little harsh, but we are thankful for people like her.
- Strawberry Letter: He Complains And Nags Like A Woman [AUDIO]
- ‘RHOAS10’ Recap: Kandi Explains To Kim Why Nene Thinks She’s Racist
- Are Brandy, Fantasia And Jazmine Sullivan Recording A New Song Together?
- Ciara Clarifies Her Past #LevelUp Comments: ‘Act Life A Queen To Be Treated Like A Queen’
- Hilarious! JAY-Z Stops Blue Ivy From Bidding $19K On A Painting
- Angela Bassett Agrees That She Was Robbed Of An Oscar For Playing Tina Turner
- Rachel Dolezal Wasn’t The First: Six More Whites Who Passed For Black
- Hair Braiding Gustapo? Tennessee Has Fined Residents $100K For Braiding Hair
- “Saints & Sinners” Season 3 Returns Sunday, April 8 at 9pm ET/PT
- Why The Death Of Rapper Craig Mack Scared Me [Op-Ed]