Super Bowl is approaching fast and many of us can’t wait to watch the big game as well as the commercials. According to Okay Player, several commercial teasers have already been released and some familiar faces are in them. Morgan Freeman and Peter Dinklage are setting aside acting and rapping their hearts out in the Doritos and Mountain Dew commercials.
Dinklage is rapping Busta Rhymes verse of “Look At Me Now” and Freeman gives us a portion of Missy Elliott’s “Get Ur Freak On.” His delivery is spot on and will make you laugh. He looks so cool as he walks down the hall making everything ice cold.
Freeman said, “I never tried rapping before. If it came natural to me I think I would have made some money doing it. It didn’t come naturally at all. Talking that fast and trying to be clear is difficult for someone like me who is used to talking slow. I had to do it pretty much all day to get it right.” Watch the video and let us know your thoughts.
- Strawberry Letter: My Husband Drinking Is No Longer A Secret [AUDIO]
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- ‘Creed II’ + 9 Other Black Films You Should See Before The End Of 2018
- Michael Jordan donated $2 Million to Hurricane Florence Relief
- It’s Official: LeBron James To Star In ‘Space Jam 2,’ Ryan Coogler To Produce
- Where’s Justice? Stephon Clark’s Family, Sharpton Repeat Call Six Months After Father’s Death
- Porsha Williams Announces Pregnancy And Opens Up About Struggle With Fibroids
- Maroon 5 To Headline Super Bowl LIII Halftime Show In Atlanta, Twitter Reacts
- Kamala Harris Is Calling Out Federal Agencies About Bias In Facial Recognition
- Demi Lovato’s Mom Opens Up About Singer’s Overdose & Gives A Rehab Update [VIDEO]
Morgan Freeman Shows Off His Rapping Skills [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com