It was quite shocking for many to see Toni Braxton and Birdman together. In a recent interview she talked about how they were just friends for over 14 years and decided to take things to another level. Braxton expressed that he is a true gentleman and has very traditional values.
She also talked about how people always say “good girls date bad boys.” Braxton said, “We’re the girls who got caught up in the image of being a good girl and forgot to read the book. And forgot to be, happy. Bad boys remind you that you’re alive.” We are happy these two found each other and wish them the best of luck!
- DVSN on If They Ever Made Love To Their Own Music
- Trump Attempts To Slam Oprah Over ’60 Minutes’ Interview
- GET THE LOOK: Queen Latifah Wasn’t Hiding Her Style During All Star Weekend
- Mo’Nique Reportedly In Financial Trouble
- Power Moves: A Conference to Channel Black Women’s Growing Political Strength
- Trailer + Premiere Date Drops For Tracy Morgan, Tiffany Haddish Series ‘The Last O.G.’
- All The Details On Beyoncé’s 2018 NBA All-Star Courtside Look
- Midday Motivation | Stay Patient And Trust Your Journey
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Reasons For Unexpected Weight Gain
- 5 Things You May Not Know About The Montgomery Bus Boycott