It was quite shocking for many to see Toni Braxton and Birdman together. In a recent interview she talked about how they were just friends for over 14 years and decided to take things to another level. Braxton expressed that he is a true gentleman and has very traditional values.
She also talked about how people always say “good girls date bad boys.” Braxton said, “We’re the girls who got caught up in the image of being a good girl and forgot to read the book. And forgot to be, happy. Bad boys remind you that you’re alive.” We are happy these two found each other and wish them the best of luck!
- BMM: Whitney Houston, The Greatest Singer Of All Time
- Enjoying The Journey With A Support Group Is Key! [AUDIO]
- Midday Motivation | Success Requires Sacrifice
- Maria’s Fit Tip | 6 Steps To Get Lean Before Vacation
- Strawberry Letter: The whole town is laughing at me [AUDIO]
- LET’S MAKEUP: How To Achieve A Natural Brow Just In Time For Summer
- Don’t Touch My Hair: Are We Finally Ready For White Women To Join the Natural Hair Community?
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Recap: Tommie Must Face Her (Alleged) Alcoholism If She Wants To Film Again
- Protesters Deliver Petition To Drop Charges Against Woman In Violent Waffle House Arrest
- These Pictures Show Putting People In Cages Is America’s Go-To Move When It Wants To Be In Control
Toni Braxton Breaks Down Why Some Good Girls Choose Bad Boys [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com