The divorce drama between Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga continues. Months ago the two made headlines after Hudson tried to obtain a protective order against Otunga. The singer also made allegations about Otunga stating that he didn’t work and claimed he was lazy.
According to TMZ, Otunga is now firing back and calling Hudson a liar. Otunga in legal documents mentioned that Hudson gave him an ultimatum and told him to stop wrestling so that he could be with his family more. Working for the WWE was how Otunga maintained an income.
He wrestled full-time, but stopped and to just work on entertainment projects for them. Otunga claims that Hudson talks about him not working and just wants to collect checks from her. His focus right now is raising their 8-year-old son and mentioned Hudson only cares about making money.
- Strawberry Letter: I Want To Call It Quits After 21 Years Of Dating [AUDIO]
- JAY-Z, Roc Nation & First Round Capital Raise $3 Million For Bail Reform
- Austin Bombing Suspect Dead: Here’s Everything We Know
- Smithsonian Moves Michelle Obama Portrait Due To ‘High Volume Of Visitors’
- Funk Dat: Walmart Wedding
- All Charges Dropped For White Teacher Who Allegedly Assaulted A Child And Trapped Children In A Classroom
- Not Loyal! Ben Carson Blames The $31,000 Dining Room Set On His Wife
- All The Way Up: Black Women Statues Replacing Racist Monuments
- Diddy Working On App To Help People Find Black Owned Businesses
- Tamar Braxton Doesn’t Like That Her Family Is Making Vince Out To Be A Villain On ‘Braxton Family Values’