The divorce drama between Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga continues. Months ago the two made headlines after Hudson tried to obtain a protective order against Otunga. The singer also made allegations about Otunga stating that he didn’t work and claimed he was lazy.
According to TMZ, Otunga is now firing back and calling Hudson a liar. Otunga in legal documents mentioned that Hudson gave him an ultimatum and told him to stop wrestling so that he could be with his family more. Working for the WWE was how Otunga maintained an income.
He wrestled full-time, but stopped and to just work on entertainment projects for them. Otunga claims that Hudson talks about him not working and just wants to collect checks from her. His focus right now is raising their 8-year-old son and mentioned Hudson only cares about making money.
- Register To Shut Down The Shutdown And Win $1000 [Contest]
- Male Nurse Who Impregnated Woman In Vegetative State Arrested
- Birtherism Is Back! CNN’s Chris Cuomo Suggests That Kamala Harris Prove She Was Born In The U.S
- Midday Motivation | Love Yourself…
- Strawberry Letter: So You’re The Only One That Can Cheat [AUDIO]
- Chris Brown Planning To Sue Woman Who Accused Him Of Rape Of Defamation
- Tamar Braxton & Kandi Burruss Break Down Their Beef On ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
- Woman Speaks Out After Alleged Sexual Assault Inside An Atlanta Night Club
- Praise! Former NFL Player Devon Still’s Daughter Is Still Cancer-Free
- Raheem DeVaughn Weighs In On R. Kelly, Talks Humanitarian Efforts And More [EXCLUSIVE]