The drama continues between Jesse Williams and his estranged wife, Aryn Drake-Lee. Last month he went to court to get more time with his children, but now she is claiming he violated the court order. According to TMZ, he introduced his kids to his new girlfriend.
In new legal documents, Lee claims that he takes his kids to his new girlfriends house and they call her “Mama C.” She also claimed that they even took a vacation to Big Bear. Lee when she found out mentioned that this is a violation of their custody agreement.
They are supposed to wait 6 months before introducing the kids to their significant other and isn’t happy about this. Williams also allegedly brought cupcakes to his daughters school for her birthday and wasn’t supposed to. Lee claims there are more issues as far as the lack of consistent visits and more. We will just have to wait and see what happens with this.
- Keith Ellison’s Political Opponents Are Trying Every Trick In The Book To Beat Him
- Funk Dat: Loud Ticking In Ear
- Stacey Abrams On Steady Grind Rallying Against Voter Suppression Ahead Of Midterms
- Midday Motivation | Don’t Fear Failure
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Best Foods For Gut Health
- Here’s The Real Reason Why A Black Female Lawmaker Left Office In Vermont
- Strawberry Letter: He Talks A Lot Of Trash In The Bedroom [AUDIO]
- Please Stop Giving Racist White Women Adorable Nicknames
- [WATCH] A Southern Tradition Gives Back In A Big Way
- Unarmed Black Man Killed By California Police Was A Morehouse Man