O.J. Simpson was found not guilty for the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. According to VIBE, the Goldman family continues to try and get money from Simpson for the unpaid wrongful death lawsuit. In 1997, Simpson was ordered to pay #33.5 million to the families and because of interest now owes nearly $71 million.
Since getting out of prison after 9 years his lawyers claim that he doesn’t have the money. Simpson has been to court several times for this situation. Lawyers also state that the Goldman family is preventing him from making money since his release.
In July, the Goldman’s will have another date with Simpson in court. The lawyers reported that Simpson took the money from memorabilia signing to help pay off lawyers and debts. We hope they can figure out this situation in court later this year.
- Funk Dat: A Different Type Of Grape
- Here’s The Shady Reason Why A Black Russian Soccer Player’s Contract Was Canceled
- Chef Jernard Offers Tips On Cooking Tasty, Healthy Food For Your Partner That Satisfies Your Soul Food Cravings
- Roseanne Barr’s Trash Excuse For Valerie Jarrett Tweet: ‘I Thought The B—-h Was White’
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Fat Burning Foods For Long Term Health
- Midday Motivation | Give Up The Good For The Great
- Ben Carson Basically Tells Detroit Homeless Shelter To Get Off His Back And Stop Asking For Federal Money
- EXCLUSIVE: Biz Markie Beatboxing LIVE Is The Best Video You Will Ever See!
- Strawberry Letter: He Had Me Fooled [AUDIO]
- Stevie J Exposed For Allegedly Cheating On Faith Evans With Men & Women
11 Interesting Facts About O.J. Simpson & His Murder Trial
1. Nicole Brown was originally O.J.’s mistress.Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. O.J. allegedly apologized over Nicole’s casket.Source:Getty 2 of 11
3. The glove didn’t fit because…Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. Marcia Clark once told Johnnie Cochran she was going commando.Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. The Bronco chase.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. Almost 95 million people were watching the car chase.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. Game 5 of the NBA Finals was also interrupted by the Bronco chase.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. The Bronco chase directly affected Domino’s pizza sales.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9. Everything stopped on the day of O.J.’s “Not Guilty” verdict.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10. In The Bronco…Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. He tried to commit suicide in Khloe Kardashian’s bedroom.Source:Getty 11 of 11
The Goldman Family Still Seeks Money From O.J. Simpson was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com