BET’s show “Mancave” premieres tonight and they are giving fans a sneak peak at what they can expect. Lamar Odom will be on the episode and from the looks of it is talking about his ex-wife, Khloè Kardashian. Odom sits down with the men of the show while they play poker and opens up about different things.
People might not know this, but Odom still has her initials tattooed on him. The men talked about how painful it must be to watch her date other NBA players and then they brought up the pregnancy. Odom immediately responded with, “She took care of me so she’s going to be a good mother.” He wishes her nothing but the best of luck.
- Funk Dat: Gotta Go, Gotta Go
- Georgia: Meet the Candidates!!
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Gets Complaint Filed Against Her Because Of Kanye West Photo
- Midday Motivation | Procrastination Kills Opportunity
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Hairstyles For Women Who Love To Workout
- For Black People, Voting Is Just The Beginning Of The Work
- Washington State Bans Death Penalty, Calls It ‘Racially Biased’
- How To Save Money On Halloween
- Strawberry Letter: I Don’t Do Black Or Broke [AUDIO]
- Too Little, Too Late! #CornerstoreCaroline Apologizes After Falsely Accusing Black Boy Of Assault
Lamar Odom Shares How He Really Feels About Khloè Kardashian Being Pregnant [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com