MC Lyte is moving away from the turntables and ready to step in front of the camera again. According to Entertainment Weekly, the rapper will be guest-starring on “S.W.A.T.” She will play DEA Special Agent Katrina “K.C.” Walsh and work with a special task force.
Shemar Moore, who works on the show will be with Lyte as they try to take down a fentanyl drug smuggling ring. Lyte has worked on several other shows including “New York Undercover, “ “Queen of The South” and more. Fans can watch her episode of “S.W.A.T.” on January 18th at 10pm on CBS.
RELATED: Top 10 Television Shows Of 2017
- Funk Dat: Gotta Go, Gotta Go
- Georgia: Meet the Candidates!!
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Gets Complaint Filed Against Her Because Of Kanye West Photo
- Midday Motivation | Procrastination Kills Opportunity
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Hairstyles For Women Who Love To Workout
- For Black People, Voting Is Just The Beginning Of The Work
- Washington State Bans Death Penalty, Calls It ‘Racially Biased’
- How To Save Money On Halloween
- Strawberry Letter: I Don’t Do Black Or Broke [AUDIO]
- Too Little, Too Late! #CornerstoreCaroline Apologizes After Falsely Accusing Black Boy Of Assault
MC Lyte Lands Role On Shemar Moore’s Show “S.W.A.T.” was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com