2018 is off to a great start. Especially with the latest installment from Grammy Award-winning superstar Bruno Mars. The Hooligans frontman teamed up with 2017’s MVP Cardi B for the remix of “Finesse,” from Mars’ 2016 release, 24K Magic.
The video for the single is an homage to 90s sketch comedy television series, In Living Color. Well-equipped with hefty hooped earrings and vibrant Cross Colours attire, this video is sure to be a classic just like the popular TV show.
See the video here:
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @kissrichmond
10 Interesting Facts About Bruno Mars (PHOTOS)
1. Bruno Mars1 of 10
2. Bruno Mars as Elvis Presley2 of 10
3. Bruno Mars and Jessica Caban3 of 10
4. The Lylas4 of 10
5. Adele and Bruno Mars5 of 10
6. Bruno Mars6 of 10
7. Bruno Mars7 of 10
8. Bruno Mars and Lenny Kravitz8 of 10
9. Pharrell and Bruno Mars9 of 10
10. Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chili Peppers10 of 10
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Burning Fat vs. Burning Calories
- Midday Motivation | You Rise By Lifting Others
- Slider Crimes Still An Issue As South Fulton Police Triple Their Gang Unit
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
New Music: Bruno Mars Teams Up With Cardi B For Remix of “Finesse” was originally published on kissrichmond.com