Are you a chocolate lover? According to People, chocolate lovers have to start preparing to say goodbye to it. Scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration believe that by 2050 chocolate will not exist because of climate change. There is hope though, some candy companies such as Mars and Snickers have teamed up with the University of California to help save chocolate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Reports state that most chocolate comes from West Africa. The plants that create it are located in the rainforest, but because of the rising temperatures its causing to push cacao farm into the mountain. This will effect the later generation of the plants.
More trees will be planted in the rainforest, which will help grow cacao seeds. These seeds help farm different breeds of them. For chocolate lovers we hope it never goes extinct.
- I Wore Shorts For The First Time In 10 Years And No One Died
- Rickey Smiley and Friends Register To Win
- Midday Motivation | Self-Reflection Is The School Of Wisdom
- Sanaa Lathan: I Would Be Doing The ‘Nappily Ever After’ Story A Disservice If I Didn’t shave My Head
- Black Hurricane Florence Survivors Say They’re Being Ignored After Historic Flooding In Wilmington
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Ways To Track Your Weight Loss Progress Without The Scale
- Strawberry Letter: Is it possible to have too much sex [AUDIO]
- Funk Dat: Stop Bullying
- Suge Knight Pleads No Contest To Manslaughter, Will Serve 28 Years In Prison
- Ron DeSantis Distances Himself From Racist Donor But Silent On Returning The Funds