Are you a chocolate lover? According to People, chocolate lovers have to start preparing to say goodbye to it. Scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration believe that by 2050 chocolate will not exist because of climate change. There is hope though, some candy companies such as Mars and Snickers have teamed up with the University of California to help save chocolate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Reports state that most chocolate comes from West Africa. The plants that create it are located in the rainforest, but because of the rising temperatures its causing to push cacao farm into the mountain. This will effect the later generation of the plants.
More trees will be planted in the rainforest, which will help grow cacao seeds. These seeds help farm different breeds of them. For chocolate lovers we hope it never goes extinct.
- MajicATL’s Prom Horror Stories Contest
- Omarosa Had The Most Peculiar Reaction When Asked If She Had Sex With Donald Trump
- Jury Awards $37M To Family Of Korryn Gaines For Shooting Her And Her Son
- Racists Post Images Of Battered Women To Claim They Were Attacked By ‘Black Panther’ Fans
- Serena Williams Hosts Surprise ‘Black Panther’ Screening For Black Girls
- Trifling Trump: New Nine-Month Affair Revealed — And His Fascination With Black Penis
- Trump-Worshiping, Colored Contacts Wearing Pastor Is Running For Office
- I Love Us For Real: Black People Are Rolling Up To Theaters To See ‘Black Panther’ Like This…
- Black Women Only Need Apply: Escape To Costa Rican Resort To ‘Heal’ From Racism
- Midday Motivation | Tough Times Build Strong Character