Are you a chocolate lover? According to People, chocolate lovers have to start preparing to say goodbye to it. Scientist at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration believe that by 2050 chocolate will not exist because of climate change. There is hope though, some candy companies such as Mars and Snickers have teamed up with the University of California to help save chocolate.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Reports state that most chocolate comes from West Africa. The plants that create it are located in the rainforest, but because of the rising temperatures its causing to push cacao farm into the mountain. This will effect the later generation of the plants.
More trees will be planted in the rainforest, which will help grow cacao seeds. These seeds help farm different breeds of them. For chocolate lovers we hope it never goes extinct.
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- Lounge In Love: Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas Becomes The Face Of DAYO Loungewear
- Midday Motivation | The Greatest Fears Are The Ones Pushing You Forward
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Foods That Help Reduce Bloating
- Maury Offers Wendy Williams, Her Husband & His Alleged Mistress A DNA Test
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: In Case You Didn’t Know How Toxic Sam Was
- Samuel L Jackson Chimes In On Drake vs Kanye West “It’s Not Like The Old Days” | Extra Butter
- Former NFL Player Beats Up Man Who Was Masturbating Outside Of Daughter’s Window
- The FEDS Already In Atlanta Before Super Bowl Trying To Stop Human Trafficking
- Maria’s Fit Tip | Winter Proof Your Workout