Late last year Jennifer Hudson and her fiancé David Otunga officially called it quits. According to Page Six, Otunga recently filed an emergency petition and is accusing Hudson of being in contempt of court. Hudson claimed that they needed to be separated because of multiple disputes they had and thought it would be good for their son.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Otunga believes that these rumors have damaged his reputation. The former wrestler doesn’t like the fact that his image is being painted as negative when all he worries about is the well-being of their child. Otunga is also asking that Hudson pay for his legal fees.
He also wants to have the rights to speak on certain events and claims Hudson has a gag order on him. Otunga and Hudson had been together since 2008 and welcomed their son in 2009. We will keep you updated on this story.
- MajicATL’s Prom Horror Stories Contest
- Omarosa Had The Most Peculiar Reaction When Asked If She Had Sex With Donald Trump
- Jury Awards $37M To Family Of Korryn Gaines For Shooting Her And Her Son
- Racists Post Images Of Battered Women To Claim They Were Attacked By ‘Black Panther’ Fans
- Serena Williams Hosts Surprise ‘Black Panther’ Screening For Black Girls
- Trifling Trump: New Nine-Month Affair Revealed — And His Fascination With Black Penis
- Trump-Worshiping, Colored Contacts Wearing Pastor Is Running For Office
- I Love Us For Real: Black People Are Rolling Up To Theaters To See ‘Black Panther’ Like This…
- Black Women Only Need Apply: Escape To Costa Rican Resort To ‘Heal’ From Racism
- Midday Motivation | Tough Times Build Strong Character