1.Kenneka Jenkins left home around 11:30 pm on September 9 to attend a kickback with friends at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel & Conference Center.
2. She was reportedly last seen by her friends in the early hours of the morning. Kenneka’s sister last spoke to her at 1:30 am around the alleged time she went missing.
3. The friends called Kenneka’s mother, Teresa Martin, around 4:30 am to inform her they couldn’t find Kenneka. Martin rushed to the hospital and asked hotel staff to see surveillance video, but was referred to police, who instructed her to wait.
4. 19-year-old Kenneka Jenkins was found dead in a walk-in freezer in a vacant area of the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel & Conference Center.
5. Irene Roberts appeared to be live streaming the “kickback” on Kenneka friend’s Monifa Shelton’s FB page. Kenneka can allegedly be seen in the reflection of camerawoman’s sunglasses in the final moments before she went missing. The video and other social media posts are being investigated by police.
6. Kenneka’s alleged voice can be heard in the background of the video.
7. One of the girls on the live Facebook video reportedly works at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O’Hare Hotel & Conference Center where Kenneka partied and eventually died.
8. Martin claims police told her Kenneka drunkenly stumbled into the freezer, fell asleep and died.
9. Investigators have access to surveillance footage and have been questioning witnesses, however, they have not released information about how Kenneka died or got into the freezer.
10. During a recent Facebook live protest and press conference, the mother said, she’s been getting different stories from both the police and friends. “I’m getting a bunch of different stories from friends and police.”
11. A video of Kenneka and her friend, who was reportedly with her before she disappeared, appear in this video on Monifah Shelton’s Facebook page.
12. Citizen journalists have pieced together different theories and timelines in an attempt to solve Kenneka’s mysterious death.
13. Countless infuencers like Tami Roman have taken to social media to voice their opinions about the case.
We pray Kenneka and her family get the justice they deserve. We’ll keep you updated on all details as they come in.
1. MJ was a victim of physical abuse from his father as a child. In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, he shed tears and claimed that he was so terrified of his father that he would often vomit when he saw him.
1 of 20
2. His favorite animated character from childhood was Pinocchio.
2 of 20
3. When MJ listened to the songs from his days in The Jackson 5, he said he sounded like “Minnie Mouse.”
3 of 20
4. His middle name was Joseph – Michael Joseph Jackson.
4 of 20
5. “Billie Jean” is allegedly based on a true story. MJ claims an obsessive fan tried to say he was the father of her child.
5 of 20
6. His first song to hit the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart was “Ben” in 1972.
6 of 20
7. MJ was a huge Beatles fan. He paid $47 million for the publishing rights to the Beatles back catalogue in 1985 and sold a share of it to Sony in 1995 for $95 million.
7 of 20
8. Get this… The costumes for the “Thriller” video came from the Salvation Army.
8 of 20
9. Jackson invented and owns the patent for the special anti-gravity boots he wore that allowed him to lean forward extremely far in live performances of “Smooth Criminal.”
9 of 20
10. MJ loved animals, and had several…strange pets. He had a python called Crusher, two llamas called Louis and Lola, and his most famous pet was Bubbles, the chimpanzee.
10 of 20
11. Sources say MJ “borrowed” the Moonwalk from street dancers he saw outside a hotel.
11 of 20
12. The original song title for “Thriller” was “Starlight.”
12 of 20
13. Sources say MJ slept in an oxygen tent to live longer and for cosmetic purposes.
13 of 20
14. MJ was a proud owner of a 2,700-acre Neverland Ranch that has a theme park, a menagerie, and a movie theater.
14 of 20
15. “Home Alone” star Macaulay Culkin was one of MJ’s closest friends, and is the godfather of two of Jackson’s children.
15 of 20
16. MJ’s estate signed a deal with Sony that gave them access to his unreleased recordings for $250 million.
16 of 20
17. MJ often wore a black armband to remind people of the suffering of children around the world.
17 of 20
18. The Los Angeles mansion he was renting just before he passed away once belonged to Sean Connery.
18 of 20
19. MJ was allegedly a pretty avid reader… He was once accused by a library of owing $1 million in overdue book fines.
19 of 20
20. Wikipedia, Twitter, and AOL’s Instant Messenger all crashed at 3:15PM on the day MJ died: June 25, 2009.
20 of 20
Continue reading Here’s Everything We Know About The Mysterious Death Of Kenneka Jenkins
20 Things You Didn’t Know About The Legendary Michael Jackson