Work and love collided in the worst way for one Atlanta woman, but she turned it into the Internet gold.
Grab your popcorn and a cup of tea because Twitter has just supplied what may be the most entertaining thread of the year thanks to user @AyannaTheDIVA. There’s love, betrayal, suspense, comedy–this thread truly has it all.
Ayanna found herself in the midst of an unbelievable situation with a new coworker when she discovered that they were each dating the same man. And so, Twitter was gifted with the #Samebae thread.
It all started when her new coworker was showing off her bae to everyone. Everything started innocently enough as Ayanna and the girl got along pretty well, and they had the same taste in men. Usually this would’nt have been a problem for Ayanna until she discovered that they were involved with the exact same guy.
Once Ayanna had visual confirmation that her boyfriend was indeed her new colleague’s bae, she immeadiately started digging for information. This wasn’t anything new to Ayanna so she knew the best way to get details she needed.
“I’ve been cheated on before, so this wasn’t my first rodeo in a situation like this. Throughout my relationships I’ve learned how to get answers,” Ayanna told BET News.
“Me getting angry with the girl on the spot wouldn’t have done anything for me. She was innocent,” she added. “I needed her to tell me everything which is why I remained so calm. Before I would just react and be ready to fight.”
The unsuspecting side chick clearly had no clue she was about to be setup for an epic gotcha.
It was at this moment that Ayanna discovered that her setup was going to workout even better than she had hoped! She knew she was about to get to the bottom of things and she didn’t want to waste anytime busting her man.
As angry as she was, Ayanna was amused by the moment of truth. And so were we!
The girl exited stage left with Ayanna’s glass, leaving the cheating boyfriend to scramble for an answer. Clearly he couldn’t provide one.
Since her boyfriend was at a loss for words, Ayanna had some questions for him.
We assume that he didn’t have an adequate explanation because, Ayanna promptly tossed him out.
The other girl didn’t show up to work the next day, but Ayanna’s ex did try to make up with her. He failed miserably when he discovered that Ayanna was not going to take him back.
And just so you know she was not playing around, Ayanna posted a pick of all the stuff she was getting ready to toss out.
Thankfully, Ayanna was able to make amends with her coworker after all of the drama.
“My coworker is very sweet. She had no idea. I was never mad at her. She has seen the thread and I apologized for not letting her know before hand,” Ayana shared with BET News. “I also apologized to her for having to relive the moment via social media. She seemed forgiving.”
1. MJ was a victim of physical abuse from his father as a child. In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, he shed tears and claimed that he was so terrified of his father that he would often vomit when he saw him.
1 of 20
2. His favorite animated character from childhood was Pinocchio.
2 of 20
3. When MJ listened to the songs from his days in The Jackson 5, he said he sounded like “Minnie Mouse.”
3 of 20
4. His middle name was Joseph – Michael Joseph Jackson.
4 of 20
5. “Billie Jean” is allegedly based on a true story. MJ claims an obsessive fan tried to say he was the father of her child.
5 of 20
6. His first song to hit the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart was “Ben” in 1972.
6 of 20
7. MJ was a huge Beatles fan. He paid $47 million for the publishing rights to the Beatles back catalogue in 1985 and sold a share of it to Sony in 1995 for $95 million.
7 of 20
8. Get this… The costumes for the “Thriller” video came from the Salvation Army.
8 of 20
9. Jackson invented and owns the patent for the special anti-gravity boots he wore that allowed him to lean forward extremely far in live performances of “Smooth Criminal.”
9 of 20
10. MJ loved animals, and had several…strange pets. He had a python called Crusher, two llamas called Louis and Lola, and his most famous pet was Bubbles, the chimpanzee.
10 of 20
11. Sources say MJ “borrowed” the Moonwalk from street dancers he saw outside a hotel.
11 of 20
12. The original song title for “Thriller” was “Starlight.”
12 of 20
13. Sources say MJ slept in an oxygen tent to live longer and for cosmetic purposes.
13 of 20
14. MJ was a proud owner of a 2,700-acre Neverland Ranch that has a theme park, a menagerie, and a movie theater.
14 of 20
15. “Home Alone” star Macaulay Culkin was one of MJ’s closest friends, and is the godfather of two of Jackson’s children.
15 of 20
16. MJ’s estate signed a deal with Sony that gave them access to his unreleased recordings for $250 million.
16 of 20
17. MJ often wore a black armband to remind people of the suffering of children around the world.
17 of 20
18. The Los Angeles mansion he was renting just before he passed away once belonged to Sean Connery.
18 of 20
19. MJ was allegedly a pretty avid reader… He was once accused by a library of owing $1 million in overdue book fines.
19 of 20
20. Wikipedia, Twitter, and AOL’s Instant Messenger all crashed at 3:15PM on the day MJ died: June 25, 2009.
20 of 20
Continue reading #SameBae: Atlanta Woman Catches BF Cheating With Her Coworker & It’s The Best Gotcha
20 Things You Didn’t Know About The Legendary Michael Jackson