0 reads Leave a comment
Here are 5 scientifically proven ways to lose weight faster:
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. Most of these drinks contain 30 grams (or more) of sugar. Simply eliminating sugary drinks/fruit juice can help you reach your weight loss goals quicker!
- Eat a high protein breakfast. Protein takes longer to digest than carbs and can help sustain your appetite longer.
- Drink water before meals. Water is not only essential for survival, having water before your meals can help prevent you from overeating.
- Exercise in the morning. Early AM exercise can give you a metabolic boost to burn more calories during the day, even when you’re not active.
- Lift weights. Just moderate resistance training can prevent your metabolism from slowing down while helping you build lean muscle. Having more muscle allows your body to burn more fat as fuel (while dieting).
Read more HERE
Also On Majic 107.5, Atlanta: