Bravo provided some Easter Sunday night ratchet with part one of the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion. The shady peaches came together, dressed like they’re going to a prom, to rehash the season, as per the usual.
It starts off light weight, covering Cynthia’s vaginal rejuvenation, and who dated a rich African (again), but then Sheree and Kenya’s house-gate comes up and kicks up the drama. Kenya and Sheree argued about who had a lien on who’s home, who’s home looks better than who’s. The usual petty stuff with nothing really getting resolved.
Kandi and Phaedra’s dead friendship came up again. Kandi called Phaedra out on being fake—how she plays Positive Patty on camera, but really she’s the type to throw rocks and hide her hands. The bottom line is, their friendship has been dead for several seasons, and it really just needs to be left alone.
Then the convo then shifts to how Phaedra and Kenya’s newfound friendship, which seemed promising, went south again after divorce party-gate. Kenya and Phaedra talked in circles about how Phaedra is still holding a grudge against Kenya for flirting with Apollo, and then they go way back to how they fell out over the fitness video and basically, they just don’t eff with each other. Kenya got her turn to call Phaedra fake and they started arguing back and forth about who’s faker.
Finally, Porsha’s anger management situation came up. The general consensus here is that Porsha is also fake and she only goes to anger management for cameras. Kenya and Porsha went at it for a hot second, and then It went from Kenya and Porsha’s drama to Kandi and Porsha’s situation, but their back and forth is cut short due to time, but the main theme seems to be that Frick and Frack, aka Phaedra and Porsha are not the realest.
Next week it’s about to be on and poppin again for this historic four-part reunion, but you know we’re really waiting for that juicy bombshell to drop where Phaedra gets caught in a major lie.
1. MJ was a victim of physical abuse from his father as a child. In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, he shed tears and claimed that he was so terrified of his father that he would often vomit when he saw him.
1 of 20
2. His favorite animated character from childhood was Pinocchio.
2 of 20
3. When MJ listened to the songs from his days in The Jackson 5, he said he sounded like “Minnie Mouse.”
3 of 20
4. His middle name was Joseph – Michael Joseph Jackson.
4 of 20
5. “Billie Jean” is allegedly based on a true story. MJ claims an obsessive fan tried to say he was the father of her child.
5 of 20
6. His first song to hit the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart was “Ben” in 1972.
6 of 20
7. MJ was a huge Beatles fan. He paid $47 million for the publishing rights to the Beatles back catalogue in 1985 and sold a share of it to Sony in 1995 for $95 million.
7 of 20
8. Get this… The costumes for the “Thriller” video came from the Salvation Army.
8 of 20
9. Jackson invented and owns the patent for the special anti-gravity boots he wore that allowed him to lean forward extremely far in live performances of “Smooth Criminal.”
9 of 20
10. MJ loved animals, and had several…strange pets. He had a python called Crusher, two llamas called Louis and Lola, and his most famous pet was Bubbles, the chimpanzee.
10 of 20
11. Sources say MJ “borrowed” the Moonwalk from street dancers he saw outside a hotel.
11 of 20
12. The original song title for “Thriller” was “Starlight.”
12 of 20
13. Sources say MJ slept in an oxygen tent to live longer and for cosmetic purposes.
13 of 20
14. MJ was a proud owner of a 2,700-acre Neverland Ranch that has a theme park, a menagerie, and a movie theater.
14 of 20
15. “Home Alone” star Macaulay Culkin was one of MJ’s closest friends, and is the godfather of two of Jackson’s children.
15 of 20
16. MJ’s estate signed a deal with Sony that gave them access to his unreleased recordings for $250 million.
16 of 20
17. MJ often wore a black armband to remind people of the suffering of children around the world.
17 of 20
18. The Los Angeles mansion he was renting just before he passed away once belonged to Sean Connery.
18 of 20
19. MJ was allegedly a pretty avid reader… He was once accused by a library of owing $1 million in overdue book fines.
19 of 20
20. Wikipedia, Twitter, and AOL’s Instant Messenger all crashed at 3:15PM on the day MJ died: June 25, 2009.
20 of 20
Continue reading ‘RHOAS9’ Reunion Part 1 Recap: Are Porsha And Phaedra The Fakest Of The Bunch?
20 Things You Didn’t Know About The Legendary Michael Jackson