Mariah Carey kicked off her Memorial Day weekend at the happiest place on earth: Disneyland.
The mom of two, along with twins Roc and Roe, celebrated the holiday weekend with Mickey and friends. After the Disney extravaganza, the queen of shade stopped by Cousins Maine Lobster in West Hollywood where she allegedly tried out food for her summer wedding to James Packer.
According to reports, Mimi, who enjoyed a lobster roll and lobster martini, not only tipped generously, but she loved the food so much she got their info for a potential catering gig in the future.
Hope her wedding guests like lobster.
Source: TMZ |PHOTOCREDIT: Instagram
20 Times Mariah Carey's Kids Made Our Hearts Melt (PHOTOS)
1. Mariah with her babies Monroe and MoroccanSource:Getty 1 of 8
2. Mariah and baby Monroe in the hospitalSource:Getty 2 of 8
3. Mariah feeds her newborn daughter MonroeSource:Getty 3 of 8
4. Beautiful Mariah with her daughter MonroeSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. Mariah's kids are just too cute for words!Source:Getty 5 of 8
6. Mariah with her munchkins at her Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremonySource:Getty 6 of 8
7. Mariah laughs with daughter MonroeSource:Getty 7 of 8
8. Mariah and daughter Monroe catch some sun in IbiziaSource:Getty 8 of 8
Mariah Carey’s Surprising Memorial Day Weekend Plans was originally published on globalgrind.com