Exercises for Tone Sexy Legs!
Are you looking for exercise to help you get tight Legs? Incorporate this workout into your fitness program to help you get tight lean legs! Be sure To Do 3 sets of each exercise. Let’s Get It!
Tight Legs Workout:
Jump Squat Lunge Combo – 3sets of 15
Squat w/ Back Leg Lift – 3 sets of 20
Isolated Sprints – 3 sets of 30 each Leg
Weighted Squat to Calf Raise -3 sets of 20
Lifestyle Tip with Lisa
- Focus on eating at home 80% of the time. When you cook your food you are able to avoid unnecessary fat calories in the form of oil and butter that are used at restaurants.
- When eating out, look at the nutritional content on the menu and make healthy eating choices.
- Be sure to eat breakfast every morning to give you energy and wake up your metabolism.
- Eat 3 small healthy meals and 2-3 healthy snacks throughout the day (eat every 2-2 ½ hours) to fuel your body and speed up your metabolism.
- Focus on Portion Control.
By doing all of these things you will absolutely get the fitness results you are seeking. Tune in next week for your fitness and Lifestyle tip with Lisa!
Be sure to Follow Lisa: