2015 was definitely the year for the daring fashionista. From sheer gowns to unexpected silhouettes, dresses in Hollywood were unique, interesting and definitely kept us watching.
It was tough to narrow the list down to just a few, but some definitely stand out more than others.
Who could forget Beyonce at the Met Gala with that side ponytail and sheer dress that left little to the imagination?
Whether you loved the look or hated it, it definitely had everyone buzzing and will be an iconic moment in red carpet fashion for years to come.
But if sheer isn’t your style, Serena Williams definitely did not disappoint, going for an equally sexy look with an entirely different (covered up?) vibe. After winning her Serena Slam, she showed up to the champions dinner looking like every bit the superstar.
There were also plenty of stylish LBD options, with stars like Taraji P. Henson slaying in black at the VH1 Big In 2015 Awards.
But a stunning choice doesn’t mean you always have to go for a gown or a cocktail dress, as our favorite sweetheart star of 2015, Zendaya Coleman, showed all too well. When the star showed up in this black satin coordinating set at the CFDA dinner, our jaws literally dropped.
See our full list here and be sure to let us know if there’s a look you loved that we missed!
Best of 2015: The Year's Most Stunning Red Carpet Looks
1. Lupita Nyong'oSource:Getty 1 of 22
2. RihannaSource:Getty 2 of 22
3. Jennifer LopezSource:Getty 3 of 22
4. BeyonceSource:Getty 4 of 22
5. Gabrielle UnionSource:Getty 5 of 22
6. Chanel Iman In Zuhair MuradSource:Getty 6 of 22
7. ZendayaSource:Getty 7 of 22
8. Ciara and Russell WilsonSource:Getty 8 of 22
9. Serena WilliamsSource:Getty 9 of 22
10. Viola DavisSource:Getty 10 of 22
11. Jada Pinkett-SmithSource:Getty 11 of 22
12. Jennifer HudsonSource:Getty 12 of 22
13. Angela BassettSource:Getty 13 of 22
14. Kerry WashingtonSource:Getty 14 of 22
15. Tracee Ellis RossSource:Getty 15 of 22
16. Taraji P. HensonSource:Getty 16 of 22
17. Janelle MonaeSource:Getty 17 of 22
18. Kylie And Kendall JennerSource:Getty 18 of 22
19. Kim KardashianSource:Getty 19 of 22
20. Ciara and Russell WilsonSource:Getty 20 of 22
21. ZendayaSource:Getty 21 of 22
22. BeyonceSource:Getty 22 of 22
Beyonce, Zendaya & Serena Our Among Our Fave Red Carpet Looks Of The Year was originally published on hellobeautiful.com