We never knew Erykah Badu was this hilarious! The host of the 2015 Soul Train Awards is typically alluring and mysterious, so it’s refreshing to see another side of Ms. Badu. In a new interview with Us Magazine, the Grammy Award winning singer got candid about her personal life with 25 little known facts.
Check out our 10 top favorite tidbits from Ms. Badu below.
1. My dream is to build a school for freethinkers near me in Dallas.
2. I own 726 head wraps.
3. My celebrity crush is Billy Dee Williams.
4. My least favorite body part is my colon.
5. My last meal would be toast with margarine.
6. Most people think I’m not capable of starting a bar brawl, but I will.
7. I’d never wear white after Labor Day.
8. I have 7,221 pieces of ankh jewelry.
9. I don’t have a favorite rapper. I have three baby-daddy rappers, so I can’t pick one or you’re messing with my child support!
10. The best thing about my ex Andre 3000 is that his checks never bounce.
Bonus: 11. I would absolutely run for president.
You can read the rest of the list here. And don’t forget to watch Erykah host the Soul Train Awards tonight at 8pm on Centric.
PRESS PLAY: Erykah Badu Teases New Song ‘Phone Down’ On Periscope
SURPRISE: Erykah Badu Drops Black Western ‘They Die By Dawn’ On Tidal
25 Facts About Erykah Badu From Her 726 Head Wraps To Her Celebrity Crush was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
The 60 Hottest Black Men In Hollywood
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Meet Yahya Abdul Mateen II's Boo; Jan Michael Quammie [Pics]
Latocha Scott - Majic After Dark [Register to Win]
Pi Day: ATL's Best Black-Owned Pizzeria, Ryan Cameron's "Dough Boy Pizza"
Jaw Dropper: SZA Shows Off Her ASSets in Skims Photoshoot
Larsa Pippen Says She and Ex-Scottie Had Sex ‘4 Times a Night for 23 Years’
Who Has The Most Legendary ATL Anthem?! [Vote Now]