Cookie is everyone’s favorite “Empire” character. Sorry Lucious. The fiery character entered our living room 10 weeks ago and kept us entertained every step in her stilettos along the way.
Since Cookie’s big debut, the woman behind the role, Taraji P. Henson, has been so busy trying to adjust to her new levels of fame she hasn’t spoken much about the hit show…until now. Taraji sat down with Angie Martinez just in time for #WCW (Watch Cookie Wednesdays) and spilled the tea on her love life, keeping Terrence’s male member at bay and what we can expect from the “Empire” finale.
“Every time we laid there, he kept talking to his male member,” she revealed. “So I said let me help you. So every time he would get on top of me I would say ‘Daddy, why are you on top of me. Where is mommy? Why is the door closed?’ It worked.”
Here’s some other things we learned:
10. People chase down her car.
9. She’s no longer Taraji, she’s Cookie.
8. She hired an assistant for the first time
7. She chose Derek Luke to play her love interest.
6. She auditioned for the role of Olivia Pope.
5. She’s currently single.
4. She wouldn’t want to get into a fistfight with Oprah.
3. She needs her fame to be about her talent, not who’s she dating.
2. She spoke in a baby voice to keep Terrence Howard from getting aroused.
1. The famous “booty cheeks” scene wasn’t scripted.
Watch the full interview, below:
'Get My Shoe Porsha': Cookie's Best Moments On 'Empire'
1. Cookie's Best Moments On "Empire"Source: 1 of 4
2. When She Called Out Kitty For Spying On HerSource: 2 of 4
3. When She Wore This Fly EnsembleSource: 3 of 4
4. When She Fooled Lucious Into Thinking She Was Meeting With Her Parole OfficerSource: 4 of 4
Find Out How Taraji P. Henson Kept Terrence Howard From Getting Aroused During Their Sex Scenes was originally published on hellobeautiful.com