Lupita Nyong’o illuminated the Oscar’s Red Carpet in a white pearl embroidered Calvin Klein dress and naturally soft ‘do to match. Smooth ‘N Shine celebrity hairstylist, Larry Sims worked his magic to create tiny, individual ringlets to complement the artistry and technical beadwork of the dress.
“We went for a classic, more rounded look that played off the pearls and texture of her dress, avoiding asymmetric, angular lines and edges,” Larry Sims.
Here’s how you can get the look:
- Dampen hair with a warm towel to soften the texture
- Apply Smooth ‘N Shine Smooth Olive & Tea Tree RevivOil Wrap & Set Mousse paired with Smooth ‘N Shine Argan Power 10 Styling Gel to create tiny ringlets with a small rattail comb throughout the whole head, starting at the nape of neck and moving to the front
- Use a hooded dryer for 30 minutes or until hair is dry
- Once completely dry, take a large tooth bone comb and lift the ringlets to break up the texture for added volume
- Liberally spray Smooth ‘N Shine Instant Repair Spray-On Polisher for added shine and smooth out any fly-aways and frizzies
GET THE LOOK: Lupita’s Illuminating TWA At The Oscars was originally published on hellobeautiful.com