Oh Zendaya, I kinda love you and your daring fashion appearances. Recently, the young starlet attended the 2014 Princess Grace Awards Gala held at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons Hotel and looked beyond stunning. She wore a Vivienne Westwood black off-the-shoulder top paired with a pretty floral-print black and blue ball skirt from the Spring 2014 Gold Label collection.
This look proves that Zendaya can make a dramatic fashion statement, with the aid of effortless style, minus the crazy style antics. She resembles supermodel, Chanel Iman with this bobbed wig…but I love it. Zendaya looks graceful, statuesque and her look perfect for the royal occasion.
But of course I love it, it’s Zendaya! What do you beauties think? Vote in the poll below.
8 Style Tips We Learned From Zendaya Coleman
1. Dress up your stripes.1 of 8
2. Crop tops can be classy.2 of 8
3. Wear grown-up florals.3 of 8
4. Give just a hint of sexy.4 of 8
5. Commit to your look.5 of 8
6. Nail effortless chic.6 of 8
7. Go for the unexpected.7 of 8
8. Keep an all white outfit from looking boring.8 of 8
FAB OR FUG: Zendaya Debuts A New Cut And It’s… [POLL] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com