Pharrell continues to bring us “Happy” music with the release of his single “Come Get It Bae.” Pharrell uses real women in the clip, showcasing all of our different shapes, colors and sizes.
Miley Cyrus showed up wagged her tail and tongue, donning a ponytail in the middle of her head secured with a schrunchie.
“Come Get It Bae” is a cute and upbeat tune that will give the music stations something else to play besides “Happy.”
'Happy' Times! 9 Reasons Why 2014 Is The Year Of Pharrell Williams
1. Pharrell Williams Is Winning!1 of 6
2. 'The Voice' Taps A New Coach2 of 6
3. Adidas Gets Lucky3 of 6
4. A Star-Studded Oscar Perfomance4 of 6
5. ‘Happy' Continues Global Domination5 of 6
6. Who Doesn't Love A Trendsetter?6 of 6
PRESS PLAY: Pharrell’s New Video ‘Come Get It Bae’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com