Usher is serving straight “My Way” swag in the teaser visuals to his new track “Good Kisser” and we’re sooo here for it. After going pop for more of his recent tracks, the “Confessions” singer is returning to his roots on his eight album, due in stores this fall.
The forthcoming disc features collaborations with Rico Love and Jermaine Dupri (who were the masterminds behind his classic album “Confessions”) Mike WiLL Made It, and Pharrell.
Pharrell recently raved about the album at Coachella when Usher joined him on stage. “Please get ready for this man’s next album. It’s so amazing!” he said.
At the end of the 40-sec “Good Kisser” clip, Usher brings back his famous “U” chain that he frequently wore during the height of his career (“My Way,” “8701″ and “Confessions). From the looks of it, Usher is pulling a few pages from his early projects. If so, fans have a lot to look forward to!
Usher is currently a judge on “The Voice” and slimmed down to embody the character of Sugar Ray Leonard in a biopic set to be released this year.
Usher's 'Confessions' Turns 10! #TeamBeautiful's Favorite Songs
1. "Can U Handle It" -Shamika Sanders, Entertainment EditorSource: 1 of 6
2. "Do It To Me" -Ty Alexander, Style & Beauty EditorSource: 2 of 6
3. "Throwback" -Danielle Young, Lifestyle EditorSource: 3 of 6
4. "That's What It's Made For" -Leigh Davenport, Editorial DirectorSource: 4 of 6
5. "Burn" -Jade Earler, Editorial AssistantSource: 5 of 6
6. "Bad Girl" -Nakisha Williams, Senior EditorSource: 6 of 6
PRESS PLAY: Usher Brings Back His ‘U’ Chain In ‘Good Kisser’ Teaser was originally published on hellobeautiful.com