Is it just me or has Winter been like this annoying boyfriend that spent the night one Tuesday and six months later he’s still drinking all the orange juice and leaving the toilet seat up?! Oh ok. Well I refuse to let this weather prohibit me from looking joyous, and dare I say, colorful. According to my calendar, Spring is happening now and we shouldn’t waste our pretty in the cold breeze.
Insert the latest collection from Revlon. Rio Rush is Gucci Westman’s (Revlon Global Artistic Director) latest baby that totally has me ready to book my next vacation to Rio de Janeiro. This highly anticipated collection for Spring ‘14 is inspired by the lush city of Rio de Janeiro during the height of its famous ‘Carnaval,’ a celebration of life, of dancing, and of color. No really, let’s go on vacation!
Perfect for beauties that want that tropical sunkissed vibe and glowing skin for the warmer weather, this collection will have you hooked. Can’t you tell by my smiles?
The Rio Rush Collection by Gucci Westman for Revlon Spring 2014 includes:
- Revlon ColorStayTM 16 Hour Eye Shadow (2) NEW SHADES: Exotic and Wild ($7.49)
- Revlon ColorStayTM Crème Gel Eyeliner (1) NEW SHADE: Rio Blue ($9.99)
- Revlon Super LustrousTM Lipstick
(4) NEW SHADES: Sultry Samba, Carnival Spirit, Brazilian Tan and Ipanema Beach ($7.99)
- LIMITED EDITION Revlon Nail Enamel
(4) NEW SHADES: Gold Goddess, Copa Sunset, Carioca Crush and Oi Beautiful ($4.99)
- LIMITED EDITION Revlon PhotoReady SkinLightsTM Face Illuminator (1) NEW SHADE: Beach Bronze ($12.99)
All under $10! You have no excuse. Could being fabulous be any easier? The collection is available April 2014 at drug and mass retailers nationwide and on Revlon.com.
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
Editor’s Pick: Revlon’s Rio Rush Spring 2014 Collection was originally published on hellobeautiful.com