Last week, Amber Rose said new mommies should set a realistic goal lose their baby weight, and this week we find that Tamera Mowry-Housley is the perfect example of just that!
Thirteen months after giving birth to son Aden, the 35-year-old actress is back down to the size she was before baby.
“Mommy did it!! Lost all my baby weight,” she shared with her fans on Instagram.
She went on to reveal that she “did it with hard work, proportion control, (hint; I even ate what I wanted at times) and with amazing trainers @michaelmyersfit and @msjeanettejenkins!”
“No pills, no surgery, no starvation, just hard work,” she added. “Thank you for pushing me even when I did not want to work out! But most importantly to love me where I was and every step along the way.”
During an episode of “The Real” this summer, Tamera said Christina Milian was her weight loss inspiration. After the singer revealed it took her nine months to shed the extra baby pounds, Tamera said, “I like to hear that.”
Tamera posted a picture of her toned stomach, and we must say she looks amazing! We are glad she took her time and that she’s happy with the results.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Check Out This Gallery
10 Of The Best Moments From The 'Tia & Tamera' Show
1. 10. Baby Cree Gives His InputSource: 1 of 9
2. 9. Tamera's Diva DemandsSource: 2 of 9
3. 8. First Family PhotosSource: 3 of 9
4. 7. Face Your FearsSource: 4 of 9
5. 6. Tia's Big ChopSource: 5 of 9
6. 5. Jerome's Studio TimeSource: 6 of 9
7. 3. Twin-DependenceSource: 7 of 9
8. 2. Tamera Meets Napa DoctorSource: 8 of 9
9. 1. Tamera Babysits CreeSource: 9 of 9
‘Mommy Did It!’ Tamera Mowry-Housley Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body was originally published on hellobeautiful.com