Official Contest Rules – Our Moments Text to Win Sweepstakes
The “Moment Us” sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) will begin on Monday, January 28, 2013 and end on Thursday, February 28, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Period”). One (1) winner will be awarded Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000).
HOW TO ENTER / EXECUTION:
Listeners of the participating radio stations listed below (the “Participating Stations”) who are legal residents of the United States residing within the metropolitan area of the Participating Stations, and are 18 years of age and older will be able to take part in this Sweepstakes. To participate in the Sweepstakes, listeners must do the following:
1. Sweepstakes participants must text the word “MOMENT” to short code 77000 when prompted by the on-air announcement. Standard text and data rates will apply.
2. All text entries must be received by 11:59pm local time on Thursday, February 28, 2013, or they will be void.
3. One (1) entry per person per day during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the mobile account at the time the entry was made.
5. One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received via text message. Winner will be notified by phone and / or text message on or about Friday, March 1, 2013.
6. If the winner does not claim his / her prize within three (3) business days after being notified by phone and text message, an alternate winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received by text message, every three (3) business days until the prize is claimed.
7. The winner will be instructed to come to the offices of the Participating Station closest to their residence to claim the Prize.
8. Winner must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other government-issued photo I.D.) to claim the Prize. Identification documents must match information previously provided to the Participating Station.
9. All decisions made by the Participating Stations, and Radio One Inc. (“Company”) management regarding any aspect of this Sweepstakes are final.
Atlanta WAMJ-FM (WUMJ) MajicATL.COM
Atlanta WHTA-FM HotSpotATL.com
Atlanta WPZE-FM MyPraiseATL.com
Baltimore WERQ-FM 92Q.com
Baltimore WOLB-AM WOLBBaltimore.com
Baltimore WWIN-AM MyBaltimoreSpirit.com
Baltimore WWIN-FM MagicBaltimore.com
Charlotte WPZS-FM PraiseCharlotte.com
Charlotte WOSF-FM OldSchool1053.com
Cincinnati WDBZ-AM TheBuzzCincy.com
Cincinnati WIZF-FM WIZNation.com
Cleveland WENZ-FM ZHipHopCleveland.COM
Cleveland WERE-AM NewsTalkCleveland.com
Cleveland WJMO-AM PraiseCleveland.com
Cleveland WZAK-FM WZAKCleveland.com
Columbus WCKX-FM MyColumbusPower.COM
Columbus WXMG-FM MyColumbusMagic.com
Dallas KBFB-FM TheBeatDFW.COM
Dallas KSOC-FM oldschool945.com
Detroit WCHB-AM WCHBNewsDetroit.com
Detroit WDMK-FM KissDetroit.com
Detroit WGPR-FM HotHipHopDetroit.com
Detroit WPRZ-FM Praise1027Detroit.com
Houston KBXX-FM TheBoxHouston.com
Houston KMJQ-FM MyHoustonMajic.com
Indianapolis WHHH-FM IndyHipHop.com
Indianapolis WNOU-FM RadioNOWIndy.com
Indianapolis WTLC-AM PraiseIndy.com
Indianapolis WTLC-FM TLCNapTown.com
Philadelphia WPHI-FM Hot1079Philly.com
Philadelphia WPPZ-FM PraisePhilly.com
Philadelphia WRNB-FM RNBPhilly.com
Raleigh WFXK-FM FoxyNC.com
Raleigh WNNL-FM TheLightNC.com
Raleigh WQOK-FM HipHopNC.com
Richmond WCDX-FM iPowerRichmond.com
Richmond WKJS-FM (WKJM) KissRichmond.com
Richmond WPZZ-FM PraiseRichmond.com
Richmond WTPS-AM UrbanPetersburg.com
St. Louis WFUN-FM oldschool955.com
St. Louis WHHL-FM hot1041stl.com
Washington DC WKYS-FM kysdc.com
Washington DC WMMJ-FM mymajicdc.com
Washington DC WOL-AM woldcnews.com
Washington DC WPRS-FM praisedc.com
Washington DC WYCB-AM myspiritdc.com
If your local radio station or geographic market is not listed above, then you are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or to be awarded any prizes for your participation. The Company and its affiliates and promotional partners shall not be liable for any claims by ineligible entrants.
1. The Sweepstakes is open to listeners of the Participating Stations listed above who are 18 years of age and older and are legal residents of the United States residing within the metropolitan listening area of one of the above-listed Participating Stations.
2. Employees of the Participating Stations, the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, advertisers, competitors, promotional partners, other radio stations in the Participating Station metropolitan area, and members of the immediate families or those living in the same households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Sweepstakes. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, immediate family members mean spouses, parents, grandparents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses.
3. Participants may only win once during this Sweepstakes.
4. Persons who have won a prize in another sweepstakes or promotion of any kind from the Participating Stations within the thirty (30) day period immediately preceding the start date of this Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. Only one person per family or household (whether related or not) may win in any promotion from the Station during any thirty (30) day period.
1. One (1) winner will be awarded Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000) in the form of a check.
2. Prize will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by the Company. The winner or selected entrant will be notified phone and /or text message. The winner or selected entrant will then have three (3) days to respond with their information and claim the prize. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within two (2) days after being selected (e.g. drawing date), is ineligible, fails to claim the awarded prize within the specified time or fails to return completed and executed release forms and affidavits, if applicable and as required by the Company, or if the prize notification or prize is returned undeliverable, that winner or selected entrant forfeits the prize and an alternate entrant will be selected as the winner by random drawing from among the remaining entries every three (3) business days until the prize is claimed.
3. The winner will have the option of: (1) having the prize check mailed to their residence, or (2) picking up the prize check from the offices of their local Participating Station.
4. No substitution of Prize is offered, no transfer of Prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by Station management and/or the sponsor in its sole discretion.
5. All Sweepstakes winners must sign and date official release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting the Prize.
6. If for any reason a Sweepstakes winner decides not to accept the Prize awarded, the winner will be required to sign a release form acknowledging forfeiture of the Prize. It will be at the discretion of the Sweepstakes sponsor and / or Sweepstakes administrator if another entrant is to be selected as the winner if time permits.
7. In the event any winner is found to be in violation of these Official Rules or is otherwise determined by the Company in its sole discretion to be ineligible, he/she will be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse the Company and / or any sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such a violation is found after the prize has been used by the winner.
1. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the Prize.
2. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
3. No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
4. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entrants participating during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation, and must sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the Prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to comply with the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sweepstakes sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Sweepstakes.
6. All Sweepstakes winners will be required to sign a liability release prior to acceptance of any prize. Pursuant to the liability release, the winner or winners will agree to hold the Participating Stations, the Company, any other Sweepstakes parties and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing, harmless against any and all claims or liability, directly or indirectly related to or arising from or in connection with Sweepstakes participation or the acceptance, possession or use / misuse of awarded prize or any portion thereof, or participation in Prize-related activities, including but not limited to any related travel.
7. Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other government-issued photo I.D.) to claim their Prize.
8. The Company retains the right to disqualify any entrant if all Sweepstakes rules are not followed. Sweepstakes void if prohibited by law.
9. So long as no participant is materially adversely affected, the Company reserves the right to make changes in these Sweepstakes rules, which will become effective upon being announced on the air and / or posted online.
10. The Participating Stations, the Company, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any entrant to complete or continue a telephone call, internet registration or text entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer arising from or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification.
11. By accepting the Prize, the winner acknowledges that the Participating Stations and the Company have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
12. The Participating Stations, the Company, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, participating sponsors and promotional partners will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the Sweepstakes, including; cancellation of the Sweepstakes as a result of the occurrence of events not within the control of the Participating Stations, the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, participating sponsors, promotional partners and other radio stations, such as acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts or criminal acts of third parties. In the event, such an act should occur, the Company may in its sole discretion, offer the winner comparable prize(s) currently being offered by the Company in lieu of the Prize originally awarded.
13. If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, an insufficient number of qualified Sweepstakes entries, or any other causes beyond the Participating Stations and the Company’s, control which, in the Participating Stations and the Company’s sole opinion, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Participating Stations and the Station reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at their sole discretion.
14. Copies of Sweepstakes rules are available upon request during regular business hours, Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Radio One Inc., located at 1010 Wayne Avenue, 14th Floor, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
The 60 Hottest Black Men In Hollywood
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Cee-Lo Green Thrown From Horse At ATL Party Honoring Shawty Lo [Video]
Meet Yahya Abdul Mateen II's Boo; Jan Michael Quammie [Pics]
Jaw Dropper: SZA Shows Off Her ASSets in Skims Photoshoot
Latocha Scott - Majic After Dark [Register to Win]
Pi Day: ATL's Best Black-Owned Pizzeria, Ryan Cameron's "Dough Boy Pizza"
Larsa Pippen Says She and Ex-Scottie Had Sex ‘4 Times a Night for 23 Years’