Majic ATL Featured Video

Nearly 50 people have been hospitalized after being exposed to carbon monoxide at Finch Elementary School in southwest Atlanta.

The incident began about 8:30 a.m. this morning (December 3).

The AJC reports that extremely high levels of carbon monoxide were found near the school’s furnace. The school is apparently not equipped with carbon monoxide detectors, although the state does not require schools to do so. A common symptom of carbon monoxide poisoning are headaches, and most of the students sickened reported having headaches.


Also On Majic 107.5 / 97.5 Atlanta:
Ben Carson Is Doing His Damnedest To Prevent Low-Income People From Getting Fair Housing
0 photos