Just in time for the holidays, Atlanta-based music and TV celebrity Kandi Burruss is bringing a new twist to a classic card game. Introducing Kandi Koated Spades, the first “urban” Spades app for iPhone/iPad users – now available in the iTunes App Store!
Developed by urban video gaming company Konsole Kingz, Kandi Koated Spades allows multiple players to play online while using features such as “Reneg,” “Deuces Wild,” and “Jokers.” The app is designed to reflect the fast-paced, “trash-talking” style of Spades that’s most popular in the African-American community.
“Me and my family are avid Spades players,” said Kandi in a press release. “So when the opportunity to create Kandi Koated Spades presented itself, I jumped at the chance to share this unique app with my fans. I’m a Spades pro and I can promise you that this is the best Spades game on the market!”
Kandi Koated Spades Key Features:
– Online Multiplayer (play against 3 real people)
– Custom avatars (use the camera to put yourself in the game)
– In-game profiles (let everyone know where you’re from, post your Twitter, and earn awards (crowns) for playing)
– Chat (chat from the main menu and during the game)
– Single Player Mode (for those of you that need to step your game up)
– Reneg (Call reneg on someone playing out of suit and get those 3 books!)
– Tweet your scores and wins to all your Twitter followers
For the complete list of rules and features, visit www.KandiKoatedSpades.com or follow us on Twitter (@kandispades).
To purchase Kandi Koated Spades, go to http://kkspad.es/qWsdfR.