UPDATE: The deadline for this program has been extended to September 12!
The mission of Girls Who Rule The World is to enhance the development of young girls and provide a forum to expose them to the benefits and the importance of positive self-image, responsible personal conduct, respect for self and others, educational achievement and cultural enrichment.
GOALS OF THE PROGRAM
- To increase the awareness of the importance of mentoring for our girls and young women.
- To promote academic excellence among the mentees by involving business and community leaders, and organizations to support their goals.
- To track the success of young girls as they evolve through The Steve and Marjorie Harvey Program initiatives.
- To partner each girl to a mentor and/or group mentoring process
- To expand the program to 2-3 states over the next 5 years.
- To track the relationship and collaborative efforts between the community partners, business leaders, mentors and the mentees via co-op programs, internships, program referrals and educational, career and personal development.